Turkey Explored 30th July 2016

Hi there,

Anyone travelling to Turkey for the tour commencing 30th of July?

A little concerned about all the attacks which have occurred in the past few weeks in touristy areas! fingers crossed it calms down.

Hi Nathalia,

Passenger safety is our absolute priority. We are closely monitoring the situation in Turkey. Any changes to scheduled departures will be updated on the website and affected customers will be alerted. If you’d like to speak to one of the customer service team please reach out to the dedicated team:
UK: +44 20 8987 3305 / AU: +61 7 3041 8100

Thanks,
Dom @ Topdeck

Hey Nathalia I’ll be traveling solo and will be on that trip! Really excited!

Hey, I’m in Istanbul right now and its fine, however it is pretty quiet tourist wise. It is a huge huge city and there’s lots of security at all the main attractions and airport etc. Hope that makes you feel better :slight_smile:

Hi Nathalia
We have booked the turkey tour on the 30th as well! Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Hey guys what’s everyone’s thoughts on the attack in Ataturk Airport in Istanbul?? @admin will this affect the tour in any way and is it really safe enough to be traveling around Turkey right now?

Hi all

My partner and I decided to skip our trip to turkey and change for europe tour instead. There was no extra charge from top deck to do this, we feel much more relieved especially after hearing the terrible news this morning.

Hi Amy,

Thanks for getting in touch.
Passenger safety is paramount to Topdeck. We are closely monitoring the situation in Turkey and will be in contact with your travel agent in regards to your trip.
If you’d like to speak to one of the customer service team please reach out to the dedicated team:
UK: +44 20 8987 3305 / AU: +61 7 3041 8100

Thanks

Garnie
Topdeck