Trip to India

In how many days I can cover the famous places of India like Delhi, Agra, Jaipur.

Hello, Leenafarade

" India" is a very diverse country and has a lot to offer to the visitor in terms of Tradition, History, Culture, Architecture and Cuisine. the most famous attraction of India is The “Taj Mahal” which situated in Agra City. All the traveller visiting India must visit this wonder of the world. To cover Entire Golden Triangle one must need 4-5 days in hand, as the tour starts from Delhi (1-2 Nights) coving up “Old and New Delhi” sightseeing followed by a visit to “Agra” ( 1 Night )and then ending up in “Jaipur” (1-2 Nights). For more information click here https://indiator.com/Delhi/Golden-Triangle-Tour/8/9.

Hi,
I think 6 days will be good enough for cover Delhi/Agra/Jaipur. In these 6days you can visit all the historical and important places in all these cities.

Day 01 will be a delhi visit with a night stay in Delhi.
Day 02 Delhi to Agra and a night stay in agra.
Day 03 will be Agra to Bharatpur and while on the way you can visit Fatehpur Sikri.
Day 04 Baratpur to Jaipur and a night stay in jaipur.
Day 05 Visit of Jaipur and Day 06 Jaipur to Delhi.

You Can also make trip to Ajmer and Pushkar from Jaipur instead of Bharatpur visit.Here you can do a night stay in Pushkar.

Hello there,

9 days are good enough to cover Delhi/Agra/Jaipur. In these days you will visit all the historical and important places.

i suggest you the best car rental company in delhi i.e wheelzonrent

thanks.