Travel pack sizing

Hi there,[br]this is more for Anita the admin, but I was just wondering how lenient you guys are with the pack sizing? I know it says that it should not exceed 70cm x 50cm x 25cm, I just measured my pack and its a wheel/strap Osprey Soujourn bag and the sizing is 70cm x 35cm x 30cm. Is that ok? Hope so!! :)[br][br]Lina :)[br]Summer fun + sailing[br]May 15th

yes I have the same question.[br][br]Mine is about 71x50x25, 1cm over.[br][br]Is that ok??[br][br]Spirit of Europe 23rd June 2009

Im also having a bit of trouble with the whole bag scenario. How precise with these measurements do we actually have to be? surely the weight is the more important factor…[br][br]Grand European 19th May 2009[br]Northern Exposure 28th June 2009

Admin???[br][br]Spirit of Europe 23rd June 2009

Hey everyone,[br]here is an email I sent and received from TopDeck:[br][br]SENT:[br]“Hi,[br]I was wondering about the dimensions given for the luggage. The dimensions given in the pre-departure itinerary show a luggage size of 70cm x 50cm x 25cm = 87,500 cubic cm.[br]I have a suitcase that is 71.1cm x 48.2cm x 22.8cm = 78,136 cubic cm. [br]I was just making sure that this size is acceptable, as the total cubic cm are smaller than the allowed size.[br]Please let me know when you have a chance.[br]Thanks”[br][br]RECEIVED:[br]“Hi Benjamin,[br]This will be fine as long as it?s under 20kg.[br]Thanks for your enquiry.[br]Kind regards,[br]Sophie Othenin-Girard[br]Trip Consultant[br]Topdeck Travel”[br][br][br]- Ben

lol well that’s good to know! Who is having the dilemma of packing light but worrying about space for souvenirs? And the things you buy making your pack more than 20kg!!! Me…[br][br][br]European Wonder 6th August -19th August 2009[br][br]Then Barcelona, Ibiza and Tomantina baby!!![br]:-*:o:-[8-);D[^][v]xx([8]:o)::):-/B):stuck_out_tongue: