Travel Insurance

Have been looking into Travel Insurance and noticed that most will not cover you if you have been drinking or if you are staying in a tent.

Does anyone know of an insurance company that will cover you for both of these?

i’ve just gone with the travel agent one covermore I
looked around and found them to have the best insuance and covered the most stuff

we decided on 1cover full comprehensive… good luck

I don’t think any company will cover you for drinking. And most companies will charge a higher premium for camping and other risky activities including skydiving, bungee jumping, skiing/snowboarding etc.

I am using the complimentary cover that is issued through my credit card.

Good luck :slight_smile:

I used CoverMore that is issued through the travel agent. It seems to cover most things except riding motor bikes I think, if you wanted to add them you had to pay an extra fee. The travel agent told me that sky diving I was cover for - so thats good! :smiley:

Tourists are more susceptible to diseases and injuries when they are traveling in an unusual land, and there is no sure way to prevent regrettable injuries from taking place.Although travel insurance cannot help people prevent misfortunes during their moves, it provides comfort by means of financial settlement, which can be very useful in certain circumstances. There are lots of insurance company that offers such type of insurance.

Yes there are no insurance for drinkers but for overall insurance company Bradford & Bingley provides insurance when you stay in tent but when items are lost from tent they do not give insurance for that.

On the topic of travel insurance, I get free travel insurance from my credit card provider because I paid for my trip and flights using my card. I have a letter of policy from them, will this be accepted by Topdeck?

[quote=31874]Have been looking into Travel Insurance and noticed that most will not cover you if you have been drinking or if you are staying in a tent.

Does anyone know of an insurance company that will cover you for both of these?[/quote]

You know, I don’t think any company will cover you are going to be drunk. :slight_smile:

I guess Globelink will (http://www.globelink.co.uk/) cover you if you are staying in a tent.

I think you have to hire two different companies for these both works. AndI don’t think they cost you much. :-/

I think there is no insurance for drinker. I don’t know about any insurance company who will cover you for drinking. Yesterday I read a newsletter on Internet they wrote about some companies will charge a higher premium for camping and other risky activities including skydiving, bungee jumping, drinking etc.