Travel insurance

I’m getting extremely excited for my trip coming up, but wanted to know what to do about travel insurance? I’m already in the UK on a student abroad program and have insurance to cover me until I fly back home. Does that mean I don’t have to buy the insurance Topdeck suggests? Thanks for the help! jill[br][br]–facebook me. :slight_smile:

Hi There,[br][br]I think it would be best to speak with your Insurance provider that you currwently have your Student Abroad Insurance with and see if they cover you for holiday/travel/tour cover, as all insurance policies have small clauses on what they will cover you on with that particular policy.[br][br]I see Travel Insurance through work, and believe me there are clauses on each policy and purpose, so I think it best you speak with your insurance policy underwriters and see if your covered on your purpose of cover, then you can speak with Topdeck and see if they will accept that policy.[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Craig[br][br]Spirit Of Europe 12th May 2009[br][br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by jilliangee[br]
I’m getting extremely excited for my trip coming up, but wanted to know what to do about travel insurance? I’m already in the UK on a student abroad program and have insurance to cover me until I fly back home. Does that mean I don’t have to buy the insurance Topdeck suggests? Thanks for the help! jill[br][br]–facebook me. :)[br][/quote]

For your insurance to be accepted by topdeck you need to have a 24 hour assitance line for you to get help. If you dont have this it wont be good enough! [br]Jo