Travel documents from Topdeck

Hey everyone,[br][br]I was wondering how far in advance we are meant to get the info packages from topdeck? i dont want to overreact but i dont want to leave it too late either. I read somewhere that we need to send them a copy of our passports? so is that something we can do through the travel agent? I suppose it is, it would just be great if someone could shed some light please.[br][br]Thanks Kasey

hey![br]i just posted a topic on this and didn’t realise u had a topic similar. sorry people!!i actually can’t remember if my travel agent sent a copy of my passport to topdeck! i might email my agent about htis actually![br]but like i said in my topic, i don’t leave for another 7 weeks and i just got my documents (if these are the right documents!) haha[br]way too confusing for my little brain i tell ya![br]:)[br][br]Colina[br][br]…grand european…[br]…July 28th 2009…

I got mine about 6 weeks in advance, but that’s because I emailed Topdeck and specifically asked for it I think. My trip starts on July 20 and I got my documents about a week ago. [br]However my boyfriend booked Topdeck through a travel agent (his trip starts July 13th) and Topdeck sent her the documents today! [br]I’ve read other posts on here from people though who only got there stuff 3 weeks or something before they left, so I guess it just depends! [br]As for the passport, when my boyfriend booked his tour through a travel agent, she asked him for a copy of his passport, which she sent to Topdeck. So I would ask your travel agent (or Topdeck directly) about this, because I got the impression Topdeck require a copy?[br]Hope that helps!

hi again all![br]i booked online directly with topdeck and not through an agent both this year and last and never had to send a copy of my passport. i did have to advise them of my passport number though. im not sure if rules differ per nationality though…sorry… :([br][br]tam~[br]Istanbul - London 2008 [br]Red Star Special 2009

hey everyone,[br][br]thank you for your responses. I don’t leave for another 8 weeks or something i thought that it would be good to get everything plenty of time in advance. I think that the best thing to do is go talk to the travel agent. Seems some of you booked it through the travel agent and some directly through topdeck, so im hoping that the travel agent can clear it all up.[br][br]thank you for all your help[br]Kasey

Hi,[br][br]I leave for my tour in in less than 2 weeks and only just recieved my travel docs this week. I had to fax a copy of my passport to the travel agent so that she could retrieve the socs from Topdeck. You don’t really recieve much more information than what is on the topdeck site anyway.[br][br]Meggszie

I leave in 3 weeks and haven’t received anything![br][br]I’ve called my travel agent a couple of times now, and still nothing. I might give them another call again tomorrow![br][br][br][br]European Odyssey 2009

I leave in 3 weeks and haven’t received anything![br][br]I’ve called my travel agent a couple of times now, and still nothing. I might give them another call again tomorrow![br][br][br][br]European Odyssey 2009