Travel doc's - Q for admin

I’m leaving for my trip in about 5 weeks time and haven’t receive my travel documents yet. I booked through the Topdeck website (not a travel agent) and I vageuly remember getting an email saying that travel doc’s would be sent soon, however I haven’t gotten anything yet. I am trying to organise my trip and would appreciate if you could send them ASAP! Thanks heaps, Jess

have u sent them a copy of ur passport yet?[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Yep it’s all been organised - I’ve paid in full and received an invoice/confirmation of payment, just not any travel documentation!

weird! :)[br][br]i would just give them a call rather than waiting for admin on here :)[br][br]i think they will just et emailed to you, so im not sure what the hold up would be![br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Hi Jessica,[br][br]I was waiting on an answer from the Res Team. They confirmed that your docs were sent this morning.[br][br]Have a great trip![br][br]Anita