Travel Blogs

Hey guys :)[br][br]I was just wondering who out there has a travel blog??[br][br]I have one at bug bitten, which I still need to finish transfering all of my posts over to from my webpage. They seem really cool cos u basiclaly have unlimited photo upload as well! all u need to do is just make a reccommendation and you get extra days for unlimited upload :)[br][br]anyway, just wondering who out there has one, cos i love reading travel blogs, and i was hoping to maybe follow some peoples travel journeys… if you all dont mind that is :slight_smile: lol[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

oh the website is www.bugbitten.com if anyone is interested :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Hey Leeanna,[br][br]I’ve actually just started creating a travel site like the one you have on freewebs (you sent me the link in another topic). You inspired me! ;D[br][br]Will send you a link when it’s all done[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Hey Leeanna[br][br]I used Get Jealous when I went away and have just reopened it ready for my tour of europe at the end of this month.[br]And also for my trip to Thailand and Oz in December!!![br][br]Your more than welcome to check it out…[br][br]www.getjealous.com/katie82uk[br][br]Hope you like it.[br]Katie x

lol nicoletta!! never thought i would inspire anyone! lol[br][br]katie, i used to use get jealous, but didnt like that i was limited with how many pics i can upload… although that might have changed… i didnt want to pay to have a travel blog :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

[quote] lol nicoletta!! never thought i would inspire anyone! lol[/quote][br][br]yeah i never even thought of doing a travel blog or creating a site or anything but now that i’m working on it i find it helpful to me and others and it’s an avenue to get all this excitement out instead of boring my family and friends half to death! ;)… oh and please call me Nicole ;D[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Hey Whirlsie,[br][br]I’ve tried so many times to put a ticker on my travel blog home page (using freewebs), but everything i try doesn’t seem to work. I created the ticker and used first one and then the other link they provide but when i put it on my homepage and publish it to the web it just comes up as html and not the ticker. [br][br]I saw that you have one on yours, how did you put it up?[br][br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

I just put it in using the “HTML code” function. i think there is a button on the left hand side of the screen for the new verson :)[br][br]Only use the HTML on freewebs :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Thanks i’ll give it a go! I’ll let you know how it works out :)[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Hey whirlsie, i’m still not having any luck with adding this ticker :frowning: I didn’t think it would be this difficult, i’m following all the instructions. Any advice? do you know any other websites that can create them for me?[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

not too sure what u can do now… :frowning: sorry!![br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

No worries, thanks anyway :)[br][br]If anyone else can help please let me know.[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Hi Leeanna,[br][br]Just letting you know you inspired me too. So I have started a blog on bug bitten too, still learning how to use some of it though.[br][br]Shannyn

hey shannyn!! i love bug bitten![br][br]whats ur username on there?? ill add u as a friend :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Hi Leeanna,[br][br]My user name is shannyn15. Not that much on my site yet, but im working on it LOL.[br]I have loved reading all your tips and advice, you have been very helpful.[br][br]Shan