Towels?

hey guys - 4 sleeps to go! YAY…[br]just wondering if i NEED to take a towel for a Hotel tour… [br](it’s taking up space!!!)[br]ta - kt[br][br]europe uncovered 3rd june ;D

Hey Katie,[br][br]All the hotels provide towels.[br][br]Have a great trip![br][br]Cheers,[br][br]Anita

[quote]Originally posted by admin[br]
Hey Katie,[br][br]All the hotels provide towels.[br][br]Have a great trip![br][br]Cheers,[br][br]Anita[br][/quote][br][br]Thanks heaps Anita…! and will do - cannot wait! last day of work today! woo hoo;D

I got one of those travel/camping towels that folds up really small. Its awesome bc its a big towel, but takes up half the space of a t-shirt, and it dries super quick. I just know that I dont want to rely on potentially gross hostel towels, and I can use mine at the beach too![br][br]Meredith Fraser[br]Olympic Link Aug 7 - 27

Has anyone bought a quick dry towel at a reasonable price?? I’m still looking for one… i live in Australia and would prefer to not buy this item online.[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European 28th July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland 5th September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

I bought a decent sized chami/quick dry type towel that folds really small (for really cheap, but i cant remember how much, sorry, under $20 though) from a camping store called Anaconda. They have sales all the time!![br][br]www.anaconda.com.au[br]

Thanks Sandy, i’ll have to look into that![br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European 28th July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland 5th September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands