Tourmates

I dunno if u guys are interested, but I shot some fottage of my tourmates at the end of the tour. i reckon u can see how close we all were by the end of it and how much fun and jokes we had :)[br][br]
http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=716125652#/video/video.php?v=38515620652
[br][br]
http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=716125652#/video/video.php?v=38515620652
[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Omigod Leeana! Your videos are SO great. What a fantastic idea!![br]I was pretty excited before, but am even more so now!! So CAN’T wait. [br][br]THANKS!![br][br]Lou

I’ve been excited ever since i thought of the idea of travelling. There’s just so much hype and everything before hand i may just burst by the time it comes to actually jetting off ;D[br][br]July feels like so far away but it’s something to look forward to and a reason to get out of bed each morning and earn that extra shopping $$$ ;)[br][br]Leeana your vids are awesome!!![br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

im glad u guys like them :)[br][br]there is also another video on my profile of some ‘bus shenanigans’ lol[br][br]there was battle of the sexes quiz at one point and the guys had to say how a girl fakes an orgasm… well, they decided to reinact it!! its so hilarious!![br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Leeana, did you have any problems on your tour with people not getting along? I mean it’s not likely every person will get on really well with every other person on their trip (clash of personalities and all that stuff). I was just wondering if people didn’t get on did it affect the trip and/or the group? or were people just mature about it?[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Yup I was wondering the same thing actually…[br][br]Also what was the average age of your group??[br][br]Thanks for all the info ;D[br][br][br][br]Lou

actually we all pretty much got along. if we didnt like someone very much we just avoided them, but we were civil, but that didnt happen much.[br][br]the most *****iness we had was for someone who was “tagging along” on the tour as a “freebie” - one of the other guys wanted to get into her pants! and we didnt like that she was getting free accommodation adn hanging around with us, and she just generally wasnt a nice person either.[br][br]i would say the average age would have been about 24-26 the youngest was 19 the oldest was 33, but you really dont even notice the age difference :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Thanks Leeanna ;D[br][br]That chick sounds so rude and inconsiderate! glad it didn’t ruin your trip[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Thanks Leeana :)[br][br]Lou

Hey Leanna, i heard through the grapevine that you set up a website before you left to detail your trip and helpful hints and stuff. Is it still live? and can i get a link?[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

lol yeah its still up (and there is a grapevine?! lol)[br][br]www.freewebs.com/leeanas-travel[br][br]i ran out of time to finish updating my blog, but hopefully one day i can finish it, but if u guys wanna have a look and hear about some of the stuff we got up to in Europe as well :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Leeana,[br][br]Wow! You are a super organised person!! And I thought I liked to plan things :pThanks so much for all the info, the website is fantastic!![br][br]I’ve only got 5 months to go before I leave - and I feel really unorganised looking at your intricate planning! I still have no idea what I’m doing after my tour, but as I’m on a one way ticket to London, I should probably get on with the planning![br][br]Thanks again[br][br]Lou[br][br]Mega European [br](March 2009)

Thanks Leeana![br][br]Didn’t you know that this forum is one HUGE grapevine?! lol ;D[br][br]I don’t even remember which forum i was in at the time but i remember seeing something about your website and how it was really handy and intricate. Thanks for the link, i just had a squizz… there’s so much info on there it might take me a while to read it all lol. already i can see hints and info that i hadn’t yet ready (and trust me i’ve read A LOT!) lol[br][br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

lol thanks guys[br][br]i had to have another way (other than annoying ppl) to vent my excitement…[br][br]plus i used to be a travel agent, so you cant get anymore organised than that! its just kind of built into me :)[br][br]glad u liked the site though :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

AH that explains it! Travel agents are very organised people, maybe i should be one coz i’m neurotic when it comes to plannign things lol[br][br]I’m actually really excited today because i booked my trips yesterday so everything is starting to feel very real now! ;D[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

My friends and family have been bagging the crap out of me for months cause i’m so organised- but also trying to not be over organised and leave some time free so if i want to do something that i haven’t thought of i can. but planning is all part of the fun of travelling i think ;D[br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

being organised is one thing, and being stressed because of working on commission, and money hungry managers is quite another thing…[br][br]i personally wouldnt recommend being a travel agent to anyone. i dont do it anymore, and am much happier because of it. you dont get paid very much and all the perks people think that you get are basically non-existant…[br][br]when i book my travel in now, i have it all pre-planned to help out the travel agent (my old colleague) and i get mates rates because i know her and she knows i make it easy for her lol[br][br]in fact we just booked a cruise in for next year! cant wait![br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

hmmm a cruise that sounds nice! Yeah i have done most of the planning and booking myself apart from the international flight and the tour. speaking of the tour must speak to my travel agent and see when the papers will arrive…[br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

I did heaps and heaps of thinking and planning and re-thinking and re-planning so that when it come the time to book i had everything completely sorted. It meant i could book at a travel expo and my travel agaent (god bless her!) saved me over a $1000 on various trips and insurance etc because of all the expo deals that were valid for that day only. If it wasn’t for her i wouldn’t have even known about the expo. [br][br]Also she got me 2 free nights accommodation in london which i didn’t think i needed but now think is probably a good idea for the night before and the last night of the tour. So now i’m booked and deposit paid and it’s all coming together ;D[br][br]Leanna- I have been on 2 cruises (one on princess and one on holland america line) and loved loved loved them!! You will have a blast!!! Cruising is my holiday of choice but unfortunaely some of the big tourist places that i wanted to see can’t be accessed via ship so that’s what led me to doing topdeck. If you have any questions about cruising i can help you out 8-)[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

I don’t think there is a travel expo down here in Tassie!!! as usual Tassie misses out on things…[br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec