Tour Numbers and Ultimate Egypt

Hey Guys[br][br]I am just wondering if anyone (past participants or administrators) know how many people have to book an egypt tour for it to run?[br]I am sure I was told by someone that it was 6 but my travel agent told me 12 which seems a little bit high.[br]If anyone could clear it up that would be great.[br][br]I am booked on Jan 21 Ultimate Egypt, I’d love to hear from anyone else who’s booked or is interested in going :slight_smile:

Hi Miss Janeo, [br][br]Thanks for your post regarding Egypt! All of our Egypt trips can operate on quite low numbers in fact they can be as low as 3 or 4 depending on the time of year.[br][br]The trip you are currently booked on is made up of a few smaller trips. Although there are only a couple of people booked onto your trip at the moment, there maybe others booked on the smaller sectors which will increase the numbers. [br][br]I hope this helps, please do not hesitate to contact us on the following email address if you have any questions[br][br]res@topdecktravel.co.uk[br][br]Kind Regards[br]Lisa Stevenson[br]Reservations Supervisor

Hey [br]Thanks for that info, that helps. When will I know for sure that my trip is confirmed? and is there any way of finding out the numbers of people who have booked the same trip as me up until dpearture?