Tour info

Hi,[br][br]On the homepage it says that you will recieve your tour info when u pay in full but i paid in full a month ago and didn’t recieve any additional info. When did everyone else recieve their tour info?

Hey i paid in full before december and still haven’t recieved any info, so I went and spoke to my agent who said i wouldn’t recieve documents until 6 weeks prior to departure.[br][br]Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Hey i paid in full before december and still haven’t recieved any info, so I went and spoke to my agent who said i wouldn’t recieve documents until 6 weeks prior to departure.[br][br]Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Hi Kirsten,[br][br]We are leaving for our tour on 18 May which is only about 4 weeks away and we still don’t have our tour info. Do you send it directly to us or would it go to the travel agent?[br][br]Thanks[br]Rebecca

Hi kari_lou[br][br]I am going on the Grand European tour departing on 6 May 2007.[br][br]My tour information was sent to my travel agent about 8 weeks for my departure date.[br][br]I suggest that you contact your travel agent to see if they have the tour information or see if your travel agent can contact Topdeck to see where the information is.[br][br]Getting your tour information should be exciting because it tells you about what you will be doing each day, where you will be staying each day, which meals you will be provided with each day and the optional excursions you can choose to do.[br][br]I hope you get your travel information soon.[br][br]From kat22

Hey all,[br][br]We were waiting ages for our travel docs to turn up, and we eventually rang our travel agent. Apparently we had to provide Topdeck with our passport details - they were waiting on this info before they would send out our travel docs.[br][br]Our travel agent did not tell us this until we enquired about the travel docs - it’s definitely worth a phone call![br][br]Hope that helps!

yes we were the same as K8ric, we only just got out info, having paid back in december, they were wanting for a copy of our passports. We are traveling may 3, got our info pack just last week.[br][br]“People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public.”