Topdeck's new website

Thanks for taking some time out to visit our site.[br][br]For those of you have been on our site before you will have noticed that it now looks a bit different after an extreme make-over! If this is your first time here - welcome![br][br]We hope you like the new-look site and that it makes it easier for you to find what you’re looking for.[br][br]However, websites are always a work in progress and what you guys & girls think of it is the most important thing of all, so if you have any comments we’d love to hear them.[br][br]Cheers,[br][br]Jim[br][br]

I have to tell you that I am very impressed with it! I love the extra options down the side (the photos, vidoes, but mostly the sharing/Facebook stuff)[br][br]I love the icons that tell you what kind of tour it is, and the explanations of these are great!! The maps seem to be a lot clearer and i love that there are “similar tours” mentioned as well :)[br][br]One thing that I think would be good, is that if the forum matched the new look :)[br][br]Thanks, and congrats on the new website, I give it 2 thumbs up![br][br]EDIT: another thing… i really liked having the optional extras there to look at, they dont seem to be around anymore, i don’t know if this is still on its way, but i definately hope it makes its way back!

Hi Whirlsie - thanks very much for your comments - great to hear you like it! Yeah we’re going to get this forum in-line with the rest of the site asap and are looking at getting the optional extras included as well.[br]Cheers,[br]Jim