Topdeck Travel Documents

Hi guys,[br]not sure if this has been talked about in this forum yet (so i’m sorry if i’m repeating it) but I went to my travel agent the other day to pick up my documents.[br]My trip isn’t until 28th July.[br]I didn’t expect to get my documents so early! because i have heard from several people on here that it takes awhile.[br]So as u can imagine, i was VERY excited and went straight to my travel agent to pick them up.[br]I just want to check that this is the only document that we get before our tour.[br]I got a printout of my touring itinery (which i downloaded anyway online). it has my dates and which tour it is and a reservation number and that’s it.[br]My travel agent said this was all topdeck gave her and that’s what everyone gets.[br]I’m just a bit worried that this is the only document?[br]I just read in another topic that someone got their documents and it had a seat number with funny numbers and codes?? Coz my paperwork doesn’t have that.[br]so i’m very confused and wondering if this is the only document we got?[br]I just sorta pictured a little pack full of information, not an emailed printout.[br]but i honestly don’t mind if this is the right document?[br]can someone please clarify this for me?[br][br]Thanks :)[br][br]Colina[br][br]…grand european…[br]…July 28th 2009…

I only got this from Topdeck as well… I think the idea is that it’s a ‘personalised’ itinerary, so it specifies on which date you’ll be in which place (which you can basically work out yourself anyway!) My documents also show a list of the hostels I’ll be staying at while on the tour, so I guess you can look them up on the internet and see what they’re like if you wanted to.[br]The only other thing I got was the EuroClub predeparture info, which can be downloaded from the Topdeck website anyway. [br]I don’t know anything about seat numbers/funny numbers/codes though, sorry!

ok cool. yeah that’s the exact thing i got.[br]yeah i just found it strange that someone was talking about the seat number and codes etc…[br]it was on the grand european june 16 forum topic… i think![br]anyway! i’m not stressing about it :)[br]as long as someone else is in the same boat, i’m happy :)[br][br][br]Colina[br][br]…grand european…[br]…July 28th 2009…

hi colina, [br]that is all i got last year before i went on tour. i was expecting much more since i had done a contiki tour and they give a whole lil wallet type thing. anyway, all i got was an itinerary which had the accommodations listed as well. no codes or seat numbers or anything. the other thing was when i began the tour i didnt have to present anything except my passport to the tour guide so your itinerary is for your info only! lol [br]have a great trip! :)[br][br]tam~[br]Istanbul - London 2008 [br]Red Star Special 2009