Topdeck Travel adventures in Australia & New Zealand

Head to Australia and New Zealand with Topdeck and enjoy some of the best travel experiences on the planet! Tour the highlights of the ‘Land Down Under’ and ‘Land of the Long White Cloud’ with like-minded 18-30 something travellers.

In Australia you can visit mystical Uluru (Ayers Rock), snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef, sail the Whitsunday Islands and explore Tasmania’s National Parks. In New Zealand you can go bungy jumping in Queenstown, cruise on stunning Milford Sound, hike in ‘Mordor’ (Tongariro National Park) and stay overnight in a Maori Marae.

Our superb range of coach trips for backpackers in Australia and New Zealand takes in the best of these diverse and breathtaking countries. All that’s left is to choose where you want to go!

Hi everyone!

I will be traveling on the Ultimate Aussie Adventure Leaving Sydney on January 2nd 2016 and heading to Melbourne, would anyone else on this trip like to meet up before the trip in Sydney and plan a couple days after the trip in Melbourne?

• Nathan

Hi Nathan,

Thanks so much for posting on the forum. I just wanted to make you aware that you have posted on the about section of this category rather than creating a topic in the category. In order to ensure you get enough people viewing your post who may be on the same trip as you, I would recommend creating a new topic in the Australia & New Zealand category stating the name of the trip as well as the date you depart from. This will allow more people to easily see your post.

Hope this helps,
Team Topdeck

hello!i am joining a tour island sunntanner out of sydney on jan 2nd. will this be a part of the ultimate aussie adventure group but i get of in cairns instead of melbourne?