Topdeck Europe Uncovered -21 June to 12 July?

Hi every one :slight_smile:
I am coming over from Australia by my self was just wondering if any one else is in the same boat ?
I am really looking forward to this trip and would like to get to know some people before the trip starts.
Pop in and say hello :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:
My boyfriend and I are coming on the europe uncovered trip for those dates so it’s good to hear from someone else on the tour! We were originally on the june 26 departure that was cancelled so had to change our travel plans to get the last two spots on this tour. I think there should be another 25 or so people on the tour so I’m sure there will be other people there by themselves :slight_smile:

Hi

I’m travelling on this Trip also! I’m getting really excited as I’m doing some other travelling before the trip and leave in just over 1 month!

Hi,

I’m also on this tour too. I’m travelling solo so you definitely wont be the only one!

Hi :slight_smile:
I am also on this tour, travelling with my boyfriend.
I’m getting soo excited!! Not long to go now!
:slight_smile:

Hi,
I’m also on the Europe Uncovered tour departing on the 21st of June. I live in Brisbane and would be happy to meet up with you before the trip if you’re still on the Gold Coast.

Kind regards,
Gemma