Topdeck Competition- Travel blogs, photos & videos

Topdeck is pleased to announce our fantastic Blog, Photo and Video competition.[br][br]Best Blog wins ?500[br]Best Photo wins ?250[br]Best Video wins ?250[br][br]How it works:[br]Write a travel blog about your Topdeck trip and post it on any of the travel blog websites out there on the web eg. travelblog.org, travelpod.com, bootsnall.com or any other blogging websites.[br][br]Post your photos and videos taken on your Topdeck trip on any of the photo and video sharing websites around e.g. flickr.com, youtube.com[br][br]Tag your images, videos and blogs with “Topdeck” [br]E-mail us at marketing@topdecktravel.co.uk with the link to your blog, photo or video as well as your name and contact details and the details of the trip you went on (trip name and departure date) [br][br]If we like it we will post your link on a special page on our website and the best blogs, photo and video will take home the cash - easy!!![br][br]The competition is open to anyone who has travelled with us since the start of 2006 and the entries close on 15th September 2007.

Does the blog have to be like a travel diary or can it just be a general comment about the tour?

It can be either but entries with more detail have a better chance of winning the prize

Is there a word limit for the blog written? What is the length limit?

Hi - nope there’s no word limit.[br]Cheers,[br]Jim

hello,[br]where have people been putting their blogs? I haven’t seen any so far.[br]I started a facebook site about the competition (Topdeck Travel Blog, Photo and Video Competition) which almost 100 people have joined but there doesn’t seem to be much discussion going on. [br]Has anyone started writing or posting blogs? I would love to read some.

Hi there,[br][br]Great idea - I personally would love to see more videos![br][br]N

Hi,[br][br]I’ve made up a travel journal of my Top Deck tour on my own website, can I enter it or does it have to be on an actual blog site? I dont really want join up and transfer everything over.[br]Is this also the same for photos and videos? I have some I’d like to enter but dont use any blog sites except for Facebook and MySpace.[br][br]Cheers[br][br]-Shelly

Hi Shelley,[br][br]Of course you can enter - please send an e-mail with details to marketing@topdecktravel.co.uk.
mailto:marketing@topdecktravel.co.uk
[br][br]Facebook is perfect for displaying photo entries - please just make sure that they are tagged as Topdeck.[br][br]Best wishes,[br][br]Anita

how any more people have put in for video blogs? can u view them as well or are they on youtube?[br][br]kiwee

The entries spread across Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Bebo, blogging sites as well as some entrants’ own websites.[br][br]The competition closes on 15 September so there is still time to send us more! Remember, you can win up to ?500![br][br]Best wishes,[br][br]Anita[br][br]

Hi Guys,[br][br]Please don’t forget that this fab competition closes on 15 September![br][br]If any of you just recently returned from a Topdeck trip, upload your photos / videos on sharing sites or write a blog, tag it as Topdeck and let us know the details by e-mailing marketing@topdecktravel.co.uk
mailto:marketing@topdecktravel.co.uk
[br][br]Up to ?500 is up for grabs!!![br][br]Best wishes,[br][br]Anita[br][br][br][/quote]

has anyone heard who the winners…yet[br][br]???[br][br]kiwee

Dear All,[br][br]The winners will be contacted before 30 September 2007.[br][br]Best wishes,[br][br]Anita

Does anyone know who won this?

It’ll be good to know what the winning entries were and where we could find each of the categories.

this has been goin for awhile topdeck. so who r the lucky winners…when r we gonna see the finish Blog,Photo or video???[br][br]i agree wif ice5 below…[br][br]kiwee