Top deck sim cards

Just wondering who purchased the top deck sim card? if they save you any money and are worth it and how do you get them?

ichecked it out, and to me it worked out pretty average…[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Hello there! I had a look at a sim card but ended up ringing my phone company (Im with telstra!) and found it wasn’t really that bad just to get international roaming! I will probably only use it for messaging, as in any case it is very expensive to ring anyone! Oh and with telstra I can send picture messages (nothing like rubing it in to work mates with a picture of the eiffel tower!) ha ha

I like the way you think Whirlsie!!! :)i can’t wait to show everyone back home what a wicked time i am having in Europe!!![br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

i think u mean jojords :)[br][br]I am with Vodafone, and I just came across this http://www.vodafone.com.au/personal/services/roaming/onaccountcontract/index.htm[br][br]I think this looks fab!! I can call home for the same rate as usual but just with an extra $1.50!! Plus the usual rate comes out of my cap, and the $1.50 is just an additional fee!![br][br]I think this is what I’m gonna go for!![br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

I bought a SIM card from telestial and it worked out really cheap for me to call back to canada and i had free incoming calls in every country except bulgaria. It’s pay as you go so you wont end up with some massive phoen bill when you get home.

what is telestial ??? is that a canadian thing or can you get it here in australia?

Sorry whirlsie! i guess i looked at the wrong name! :p[br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

bought it online, i think it might be the same company topdeck gets their cards from, not sure. might want to check it out

I’m thinking about upgrading my phone i have atm to an iphone so that (hopefully) i can connect to the free wi fi when i am over there - as well as all the other funky stuff it has :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak