Toliet!

ok, this is gona sounds stupid - but is there a toliet on the bus?? and do we travel for long times on it also?? and is any1 doen Europe wonder from the 18 to the 31st of july??[br][br]cheers,[br]indy

Hi Indy[br][br]I?m Alison and I work in reservations. I am pleased to advise that all our coaches have a toilet on board. [br]In regards to travelling on the coach, generally on a drive day you will leave after breakfast and arrive at your next destination early evening.[br][br]If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me ?[br]res@topdecktravel.co.uk[br][br]Kind Regards[br][br]Alison

Hi just to clear that up a bit, We tend to aim at no more than 2 and a half hours between stops, usually around 2. So toilet stops are no problem, but there is still a toilet on the bus if you Have to go.[br][br]Cheers [br]

Just from previous experience - if you dont absolutely have to go when you are on the bus then I would suggest you hold on until the next toilet stop as its not a good experience ahahah;D[br][br]Cheers[br]Amber.