Hey you all, I’m new to the forum and I joined because I wanted some tips and help with my 10 days trip to Bangkok I will be visiting other parts of Thailand, but my journey starts here!
I will use AirBNB to find a place to host myself. I’ve already message some renters there, so I’m just waiting for their replies and then take a final decision. Prices look pretty good in fact for having my own place with all the amenities I need for a pleasant stay.
The budget is not much of an issue, but I prefer to save, however, I’m not afraid to spend a bit more just to join a good tour or visit a destination that will make my trip worth remembering. At the moment, this is my list of attractions to visit:
- Temples: Wat Arun, Wat Saket, Wak Suthat, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Trimitr, Wat Pho and Wat Ratchanatdaram.
- I will definitively visit the Grand Palace
- I will visit the Sukhumvit Road and the best sois
- I will also pay a visit to the Siam Area (indications on what to see here will be appreciated)
- Take a tour across the Chao Phraya River
- Visit different rooftop bars, but my first visit will be to Sky Bar (guess why :P)
- Try street food (if you can recommend eateries, I will appreciate it)
- Visit the Damnoen Saduak floating market
- Visit the Dream World Bangkok
- Visit the Ocean World Bangkok
- Visit different museums (for example, the Museum of Contemporary Art Bangkok).
I think I will mainly use taxis, but I’d appreciate a few tips or guide on how to use public transportation.
That’s it, what do you think about my trip? I still need to organize it day-by-day, but the ideas are there
And before I leave for a while, what tours company do you recommend? I’d like to get a package or guided tours, so I can visit and explore the city in a better and more organized way than I’d do on my own.
Quick edit: Ok, I’ve been searching for tours companies on my own, and even though it is still early to call a winner, I’m very interested with https://www.besttoursinbangkok.com/ because they look professional and they have many tours to Bangkok and nearby areas, however I’m still in doubt. Have you ever heard about such company? I’d like some more feedback.