Tipping at the end of the tour

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could clarify for me …[br][br]I heard that on a lot of tours it is customary to tip the guide/driver at the end of the tour - Does this happen on top deck?? & if so is it an expected or compulsary amount or just whatever you think?[br][br]I only ask because if it is something that is done then it would be worth to make sure you had funds $$ left over at the end.

Hi, i have been on three topdecks and havent had to tip yet but the tours have been no longer than 12 days, on contiki i had to but the tour leader will tell you wheny uo get on if you have to or not.[br][br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by kiwikylz[br]
Hi I was just wondering if anyone could clarify for me …[br][br]I heard that on a lot of tours it is customary to tip the guide/driver at the end of the tour - Does this happen on top deck?? & if so is it an expected or compulsary amount or just whatever you think?[br][br]I only ask because if it is something that is done then it would be worth to make sure you had funds $$ left over at the end.[br][/quote][br][br]take it easy, and if its easy, take it

Hi there, Top Deck crew dont ask or imply that it is necessary to tip at the end of a tour. Compulsory tipping leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths, especially if the tour doesn’t live up to expectations. Good luck on the tour and enjoy yourself…