Timeless trail 21st july-10th august

HI

Anyone doing this tour ???
If you are would like to get to know some people before we meet in london/paris.

thanks kristy :slight_smile:

Hi Kristi,

Yes I’m doing this tour, I arrive in London on the afternoon of the 20th and Ill be staying at the Clink. What are your plans? :slight_smile:

I’m also keen to find some people who want to travel after the tour, my flight home isn’t until the 1st Sept so keen to do some more exploring. ;D

Add me on FB

Dos

Hey!

I’m doing the European Pioneer which is the Timeless Trail for the first 21 days and then goes on for another 15 days. I also arrive in London on the 20th July and am staying at the Clink.

Have you done a tour before? This is my first time.

Only 2 months away, so excited! :slight_smile:

Christine

My Partner Alex and I are doing the European Pioneer leaving 21st July. We arrive at the clink on the 19th. We can’t wait.

Vicky

Hi Dos,

Sorry for the so late reply as i havent been on here for ages.

Im doing the tour with three other ladies who i work with, tara,rebecca and eileen.

We get into london on 17th july and are staying at yha st pancras which is just round the corner from the clink.

yeah would like to meet up before the tour too.

will add you on facebook.

Hi Vicky and alex,

Im doing the tour with three ladies i work with tara rebecca and eileen, we get into london on the 17th and are staying at yha st pancras which is near the clink.

We might be able to meet up before we start the tour.

Cant wait not long to go now!

Hi Christine,

Yeah this is my first time doing tours in europe.

Im doing the tour with three ladies i work with tara, rebecca and eileen.

we get into london on 17th july and staying at yha st pancras which is near the clink.

Maybe we can meet up before the tour.

Not long to go !!

Hey Kristy

Two and bit weeks to go. think we have nearly everything sorted.

What are you guys doing for cell phones? I think we will buy one each in London? roaming rates from NZ are huge.