Tickets?

hey does anyone know when we will get our tickets or recieve confirmation of our tour or whether we get something like that off topdeck. we only got a bit over a month to go till we go on our mega european tour. !!!

Hi - you need to send Topdeck proof of your travel insurence (you can email them your travel insurance confirmation along with your policy number), then they will send you your tickets. My trip is still 3 months away, but I have my tickets already. Hope this helps. Deena

Wait a tick, I’m a bit confused! There are actual tickets that we will receive? I received a more detailed itinerary after I made my final payment…is there something else I should be getting as well?

Sorry, but I am a little confused as well… is there a way we can make additional/final payments on the website? I can’t seem to find it. Looked through the forums and final payments were mentioned here…[br][br]Thanks[br][br]Russell

Hello all, Jade from Topdeck Head Office here. I am hoping to give you some information so that you are not so confused anymore! [br][br]Once Topdeck has received full payment for each booking and all passengers Travel Information, eg: passport nationality & date of birth, Topdeck will issue your Travel Documents.[br][br]Your Travel Documents will include your itinerary and pre departure information for your tour. You do not need a Travel Voucher as such, only the Travel Itinerary.[br][br]If you have booked pre/post accommodation or arrival transfers (Egypt only) you will receive a voucher. But you will not receive any vouchers for the Tour Only.[br][br]I hope this helps you out, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our reservations team in London on: res@topdecktravel.co.uk[br][br]Cheers Jade

Hi Russell,[br][br]As far as I know, there is not a way to make additional payments through the website. I too had questions about how to make the final payment…since I live in the States and their office is based in the UK, I wasn’t really sure how I could send it to them through the mail. I contacted Topdeck and they were really helpful in figuring out a way for me to get my final payment to them. So yeah, I would suggest emailing them if you have any questions. Hope this helps a little!

Hi Guys, [br]Sorry didn?t mean to confuse everyone with my ticket comment - you will receive a nice little travel packet from Topdeck once they have everything they need from you (i.e. final payment, travel insurance info etc.) which holds all tour info you need and your itinerary - this is essentially you “ticket”. [br]Deena[br]

[quote]Originally posted by kdop27[br]
Hi Russell,[br][br]As far as I know, there is not a way to make additional payments through the website. I too had questions about how to make the final payment…since I live in the States and their office is based in the UK, I wasn’t really sure how I could send it to them through the mail. I contacted Topdeck and they were really helpful in figuring out a way for me to get my final payment to them. So yeah, I would suggest emailing them if you have any questions. Hope this helps a little![br][/quote][br][br]Thanks kdop! I sent them an email and they have since replied.[br][br]Thanks again[br][br]Russell