The items required to take on a camping tour?

Do I need to bring my sleeping bag and a torch?[br][br]howdy

Don’t forget your toothbrush :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely bring a sleeping bag and torch! It can be really hard finding your way to the toilet block in the middle of the night in an unfamiliar camp ground without a torch! [br][br]You might also want to consider a travel pillow, to boost the built in pillow in the air-bed. I found that this was a little creature comfort that made all the difference. [br][br]I have been to Venice in February (on my own, for Carnevale) when it was very, very cold and also on my Top Deck tour, in July, when it was 40 degrees and 85 per cent humidity! So, depending on when you plan to travel, you might want to make sure you have some warm winter pjs and maybe even thermals if you are travelling in May or late Sept/early Oct. However, if you’re travelling in peak summer season, it can get really hot, so take some light clothes with extra layers in case it gets cool in the evenings. [br][br]Also take shower thongs for those camping block showers![br][br]Have fun,[br][br]Euro Chick[br][br]xxx

Take a Head Torch. You know, the thing that miners wear? A generic camping store variety is a bit smaller thou and will do the job. Heaps easier trying to put a tent up when you’re not holding a torch between your teeth;D ! Rasta.

Hey,[br][br]Speaking of torches… I was keen, I tell ya. I took a Dolphin torch! A few canadians took a headlamp, but I managed to cart that thing across Europe![br][br]I wished I had taken my own tent though, cause there were mysterious occurances with hammers and pegs going missing… hehe People playing games! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: