Sydney New Years Eve

Hi, who else is going on this tour?

What tour are you on?? I shall be in Sydney for New Year and then I’m headed on the Island Suntanner tour on the 7th I believe! xx

Just re read your post and can see you are on the New Years Eve tour… Sorry!! Silly me! Ha. xx

This New Years’ eve choose to treat yourself to a truly unforgettable experience! Choose to view Sydney’s world-famous midnight fireworks from the cozy outer decks of Sydney New year eve firework cruises coupled with the best of wine n’ dine experiences ever. Enjoy the bedazzling spectacle with restaurant quality dinner and choice of premium beverages on a cruise of your choice absolutely based on your package preferences. Welcome the New Year in style with the most festive and enchanting spirit of Sydney!

Hey guys, pretty late to the party lol (no pun intended). But actually going to be in Perth for New years, asked in another forum about news years and got a pretty cool article as a reply. It has Sydney post for new years - New Years in Australia.

Hope this helps, if anyone is in Perth apparently the Bar pop NYE party is going to be really good.