Switzerland - cost

Just a query - I’m going on the Spirit of Europe tour which includes Switzerland for about 2 days.
Planning on doing the Jungfrau railway etc.

Just wondering how much I should budget, as I don’t want to convert too much of my money into Swiss francs.

Cheers

Hey although I have not yet gone on this tour I have done alot of research, im doing it 13th of July :slight_smile: Most guides say 70 euros a day should cover you on a tour. This works out to about 102 swiss francs a day. But it all depends on what you want to do. In Switzarland the optional extras are Jungfrau Excursion costing Approx 137 Swiss Francs (more than 10 persons) or 156 Swiss Francs (less than 10 persons) and the Skydiving 430 Swiss Francs. If you want to do either you will need to budget more then to proposed amount. In most places you can get to an atm so as long as you have the francs for the optional extras( which you must pay for in cash) you might be able to get away with the minumum budget.
If your still trying to look at budgets here is a list of the optional extras from last years spirit of europe tour. Hope it helps :slight_smile:
FRANCE:
Paris:
Paradis Latin Cabaret Show €54
Fat Tyre Bike Tour €20
Seine River Cruise €8
SWITZERLAND:
Lauterbrunnen:
Jungfrau Excursion Approx 137 Swiss Francs (more than 10 persons)
Jungfrau Excursion Approx 156 Swiss Francs (less than 10 persons)
Skydiving 430 Swiss Francs
ITALY:
Rome:
Guided tour of the Vatican Museums €37
Venice:
Gondola Ride around the Canals €19
Commemorative Trip T-shirt €18 - €35 (Price varies according to style)
AUSTRIA:
Vienna:
Schnapps Museum €6
Vienna Concert Orchestra €30
Vienna Concert with Dinner €47.50
Poland:
Auschwitz:
Auschwitz Guided Tour €8 (Approximate with a minimum of 10 persons)
GERMANY:
Berlin:
Berlin Third Reich Walking Tour €9
Page | 2
NETHERLANDS:
Amsterdam:
Evening Canal Cruise (Incl drinks) €28