Summer in europe

So i was wondering if anyone has already been to europe and what was the weather like in the summer time. What is the weather like in Londong, Netherlands, France, Germany, Austria and Switzerland in the months of July and August. I know topdeck offers to go to top of the mountain, so i was wondering how cold it’s there during those month and what clothes would be required

The weather will be similar to what you are used to in Canada during the summer. It will certainly be colder on top of the mountain in Switzerland, but bringing a jacket will fix that.

Just bring clothes you can layer if necessary, because for most of your trip it will be quite warm.

Oh ok
so do you think a tracksuit and some some kind of a warm sweater on top…would be ok in switzerland?

hi tatiana,

from what ive read about other people’s experience with the tour in switzerland, a track suit and sweater would be fine. now if you were from LA or something i think you’d be pretty cold since you wouldn’t be used to less then perfect weather. i’m from philadelphia (we currently have 50 inches of snow on the ground and are getting another 2 feet next week) and plan on just wearing a long sleave tshirt and a sweatshirt that day. and of course gloves since a snowball fight is going to be a given. =)

uhh i might take a light jacket with me
lol even though i do live in canada i could never get used to the cold here, im a southern person and end up wearing tons of layers of clothing during the winter
but hopefully it wont be thatt cold in switzerland during the summer

[quote=15305]uhh i might take a light jacket with me
lol even though i do live in canada i could never get used to the cold here, im a southern person and end up wearing tons of layers of clothing during the winter
but hopefully it wont be thatt cold in switzerland during the summer[/quote]

Just stick with layers. You’ll probably bring at least one sweater/sweatshirt, and a light jacket (ideally a waterproof windbreaker type for rain), which would be enough for sure!

:slight_smile:

oh ok thanx a lot :slight_smile: