Summer, fun & sailing tour, aug 1st

Hi[br][br]This is my first time travelling. Is there anyone doing the summer, fun and sailing tour aug 1st. im wanting to chat with other travellers on this tour before we meet. lookin forward to it [br]monique 8-)[br][br]Any traveller’s on summer fun & sailing tour, a chance to chat before we meet.

Hi, I’m doing the summer fun and sailing tour departing Aug 1st. I’m from England but live in Australia, I will be leaving for England next Thursday. Are you getting excited for the trip, I’m travelling on my own aswell. See you soon8-)

hey rachael, im from australia and living in london at the moment, ive been here 4 months working and really looking forward to travelling and meeting new people. Are you travelling with anyone on the tour? i have a friend from australia who is also doing the tour, and i am meeting up with him at the globtrotter before we go. im staying there on the 31st. im so excited.;D[br][br]Any traveller’s on summer fun & sailing tour, a chance to chat before we meet.

hey is there anyone else out there that is doing this tour

I think it’s just you and me!

hiya !!! [br][br]i am also doing this tour and i’m dead excited, will be stayin at globetrotter on the 31st so will defo meet you guys then. i spent a yr in australia and loved it! back in sunny liverpool now!! ha ha [br][br]jen

yay! another person on our tour racheal, welcome abord jennie will see you there at the globtrotter, less than 2 weeks now, cant wait!

…and me. hi all, my name is uri, from russia but have been living for the last few years in australia. i’m counting days until my friday’s nite take off, will be arriving on saturday morning and staying at globetrotter until tour departure. see you all there.

cool, see you there uri, cant wait!!!;D

Hi! My name is Kate and I’m doing the summer fun and sailing tour leaving the 1st of August. I too am travelling alone and looking forward to meeting everyone!