Summer Fun & Sailing OCT 4

Hey guys, anyone else going on this trip?

Hey guys, anyone else going on this trip?

Hey, Im in!

Oh how exciting! I’m going with 3 other girls so four of us in total. Are you travelling alone? Where are you from?[br][br]- Ellen

Oh how exciting! I’m going with 3 other girls so four of us in total. Are you travelling alone? Where are you from?[br][br]- Ellen

Hey,[br][br]Yeah Im traveling alone and its the first time doing something like this which is pretty scary but should be good… Im from the Central Coast of NSW, Oz, You?[br][br]If you wanna know more about me Im on myspace http://www.myspace.com/noleyb[br]Or you can email me at noleyb@hotmail.com[br][br]Its really cool to finally hear from someone else doing this tour![br][br]Nicole.[br][br]

I’m from the Northern Beaches down in Sydney. I’ve got relatives on the central coast though, in Bateau Bay, Terrigal, and Matcham (Holgate)![br][br]Yeah it’s great to find someone else on my tour. I only hope more people find this thread too![br][br]My friends and I are 18 & 19, so I’m guessing we will be the “babies” of the group! [br][br]What do you suspect the weather will be like when we’re touring? I hope it wont be too cold when we’re sailing in Greece! I’m so excited for that part.[br]Are you doing any travelling before or after the tour?[br][br]Ellen.[br]

I’m from the Northern Beaches down in Sydney. I’ve got relatives on the central coast though, in Bateau Bay, Terrigal, and Matcham (Holgate)![br][br]Yeah it’s great to find someone else on my tour. I only hope more people find this thread too![br][br]My friends and I are 18 & 19, so I’m guessing we will be the “babies” of the group! [br][br]What do you suspect the weather will be like when we’re touring? I hope it wont be too cold when we’re sailing in Greece! I’m so excited for that part.[br]Are you doing any travelling before or after the tour?[br][br]Ellen.[br]

I’ll be in Africa for a month before heading over to the UK a few days before the tour starts. After I’ll be hanging around for a few more days then stopping in at L.A for a week on my way home.[br]What about you?[br][br]I’m thinking the weather will be early to mid 20s during the day and cold at night. I’m very excited about Greece too, I wanna go swimming![br][br]Nicole.

I’ve been told that it will be warm weather in Greece but by that stage the water will have turned very cold! Which is a shame, hopefully it’s not too bad. But we will be visiting areas that might be around 10 or 11 degrees which will be freezing! Have you printed the itinerary and the pre-depature information? It tells you about all the things you should pack and the average temperatures of some areas we are visiting in October, so it was really helpful. It also tells you about all the extra options you can do, even skydiving and bungee jumping! Got me really excited reading it. Only like 97 days or something haha[br][br]Africa is my next place I want to visit. Closely followed by South America. I’ve already spent a couple of weeks in North America.[br]I absolutely love it there, and definately want to go back. I hope your planning on visiting DisneyLand, no matter what age you are that place is amazing![br][br]I think you’re very brave to be travelling alone though, I don’t think I could ever do that![br][br]Still hoping some more people find this thread!![br][br] - Ellen[br][br]

I’ve been told that it will be warm weather in Greece but by that stage the water will have turned very cold! Which is a shame, hopefully it’s not too bad. But we will be visiting areas that might be around 10 or 11 degrees which will be freezing! Have you printed the itinerary and the pre-depature information? It tells you about all the things you should pack and the average temperatures of some areas we are visiting in October, so it was really helpful. It also tells you about all the extra options you can do, even skydiving and bungee jumping! Got me really excited reading it. Only like 97 days or something haha[br][br]Africa is my next place I want to visit. Closely followed by South America. I’ve already spent a couple of weeks in North America.[br]I absolutely love it there, and definately want to go back. I hope your planning on visiting DisneyLand, no matter what age you are that place is amazing![br][br]I think you’re very brave to be travelling alone though, I don’t think I could ever do that![br][br]Still hoping some more people find this thread!![br][br] - Ellen[br][br]

Damn! I was really wanting to go swimming![br][br]Yeah Im going to Disneyland! Im also going to universal studios, very excited about that :)[br][br]Yeah its freaky travelling alone but I think I’ll be fine, Im volunteering in Africa and Im doing this tour so the only part I’ll really be alone is the few days between all that. Plus I think it’ll be good for me, getting out and about meeting new people.[br][br]So when are you girls heading over? Where are you staying before the tour?[br]I’ll be at the Globetrotter inns from the 1st of October.[br][br]Im printing off the itinerary now… Skydiving and Bungee jumping? Lol I think you’ll be on your own for that. [br][br]Nicole.

I don’t plan to sky dive or bungee jump, but i’m really keen on the tandem paragliding[br]Yeah I’ve been to universal studios too, it’s excellent[br]We also arrive at the globe trotter on the 1st, are you leaving from Syndey airport? We might be on the same flight haha[br][br]I’ve gotten a second oppinion about the grecian weather, my travel agent said there’s a good chance we will have some hot days, let’s just hope she’s right![br][br]Anyone else out there doing this tour???[br][br]

I don’t plan to sky dive or bungee jump, but i’m really keen on the tandem paragliding[br]Yeah I’ve been to universal studios too, it’s excellent[br]We also arrive at the globe trotter on the 1st, are you leaving from Syndey airport? We might be on the same flight haha[br][br]I’ve gotten a second oppinion about the grecian weather, my travel agent said there’s a good chance we will have some hot days, let’s just hope she’s right![br][br]Anyone else out there doing this tour???[br][br]

hey guys,[br]you can add 3 west aussies from perth onto the list of people on this tour.[br]we will b meeting you guys in paris because we are heading over early spending 5 days in ireland then 3 in munich to do oktoberfest before we jump on the tour.[br]cant wait, working my butt off to make money to spend over there.[br]iv also heard that the weather should still be good for swimming.[br]elysha

Hey Ellen,[br]Ill be coming from Africa so Nairobi Airport… What time do you land? We should organise a time to meet at the Hostel. Not long to go now… have you got things sorted?[br][br]Welcome Elysha! Ive been talking to Lindsay on myspace… Im guessing hes travelling with you???

I don’t have my itinerary on me so I can’t recall what time I land.[br]I know I leave Sydney areound 3 in the afternoon on Wednesday the 1st, and arrive at Heathrow Thursday morning sometime. Then I guess we’ll just catch the tube straight to the Globetrotter and spend most of the day there, recovering from our flight. We may need to buy a few things too. The on Friday I hope to visit Trafallga Square and possibly Covent Gardens in the same day, before the tour starts on Saturday. [br]The when the tour finishes back in London I have another week and a half to spend over there, we have no idea where we will head, maybe back to one of the places we loved on the tour, mayve to Spain or Monacco, or maybe just stay in England, who knows![br][br]This week I applied for my passport and bought my luggage so things are starting to come together! Oh an I also changed to NAB because as far as I can tell they have the best overseas card, better than the cash passports ethat everyone recommends.[br][br]Great to see more people on this tour! What are your ages Elysha?Ellen

I don’t have my itinerary on me so I can’t recall what time I land.[br]I know I leave Sydney areound 3 in the afternoon on Wednesday the 1st, and arrive at Heathrow Thursday morning sometime. Then I guess we’ll just catch the tube straight to the Globetrotter and spend most of the day there, recovering from our flight. We may need to buy a few things too. The on Friday I hope to visit Trafallga Square and possibly Covent Gardens in the same day, before the tour starts on Saturday. [br]The when the tour finishes back in London I have another week and a half to spend over there, we have no idea where we will head, maybe back to one of the places we loved on the tour, mayve to Spain or Monacco, or maybe just stay in England, who knows![br][br]This week I applied for my passport and bought my luggage so things are starting to come together! Oh an I also changed to NAB because as far as I can tell they have the best overseas card, better than the cash passports ethat everyone recommends.[br][br]Great to see more people on this tour! What are your ages Elysha?Ellen

Hey there, count 2 more aussies in, Andy (forbesy44@hotmail.com) from Coffs Harbour, nsw. and Jamin from brisbane (jamincherry@hotmail.com) cant wait, its goin to be great

Jamin and myself are both on facebook and jamin is also on myspace & bebo if you guys wanna have a chat b4 the tour, Andy.