Summer Fun & Sailing July 2013

Hey soo I’m looking at doing this tour sometime in September next year, is anyone else looking at this?? i will be travelling overseas for the first time by myself so it would be nice to meet people. and anyone who has been on this trip what is the best and worst thing about it??

Hey Lauren95, I have booked this tour for September the 6th 2013.
It is a garunteed departure because it includes Oktoberfest, I have heard it is amazing and would recommend you to come along.
I have booked this trip in conjunction with many others as I am travelling around the world next year on my own so I’m sure you’ll meet many others like myself travelling solo also if you decide to do this tour.

I’m using holiday phone sim for my international travel. These cards also allow you to receive free incoming calls in many countries. You can get international These cards also allow you to receive free incoming calls in many countries. You can get international Sim card from holiday phone. It costs very low price than anyother international sim card. Also they are providing very good cusomer care services throgh online also.International SIM Cards reduce your cost of roaming by as much as 90% depending on the provider you use.

hey just read your post, im thinking about doing this trip around aug-sept next year lol always good to get to kno people before hand :slight_smile: my name is Luke Rance and im 21.

Ive travelled heaps around the world but never done Europe so looking forward to this trip expecially the Sailing part seems like that would be amazing :slight_smile:

well if you ever feel like chatting just find me on facebook or on here lol

Hey Luke Rance, I think you should totally do this tour! I can’t wait to go and hope lots of cool and fun people join this tour.
My names Krystal Rouge and I’m 21 also :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m looking at doing this tour around August-September next year too! I’m going at it alone as well, so looking forward to meeting some awesome people! I’m Michelle and I’m 22 :slight_smile: