Summer Fun & Sailing in July 2009

Hey was just wondering if anyone is planning on doing the Summer Fun & Sailing tour in July 2009? :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Hey what date do you leave? I’m doing the Adriatic Voyager, which is part of the summer fun and sailing trip! I start in Rome on July 10th.

Haven’t booked my trip yet going to soon though, didn’t realise that trip joined us that cool ;D I may need to go later than that though as I don’t finish work in NZ till 3rd July. Have fun on your trip I know that I can’t wait getting excited already and I haven’t booked yet :sunglasses:

Hey, im doing the tour that leaves from london on 12th June but im not too sure wat date we are in rome.

Hey Jessica,[br][br]Just noticed that you know that your trip joins another one. Im curious as to where you got that info from (excuse my blondeness!). Would love to know so I can try and contact other peeps from other trips as there seem to be none on my trip directly at this point.[br][br]Thanks for your help![br][br][br]Adela :)[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

I can’t actually remember where I know that from!! I think it might be in the Topdeck 2009 brochure/booklet, and it’s also at the end of my trip itinerary… it’s probably also on the Topdeck website under the trip information. Hope that helps!

Hey there,[br]I am doing the summer fun leaving london on the 24th July! Is anyone else doing this trip? Im going solo, so if anyone else is going on the same trip, would be great to chat!! or facebook![br][br]Kristie-lee :)[br][br]KB

Hey im from sydney australia! im doing the summer fun and sailing july 24th solo… im staying in london two nights before aswell! i cant wait to be sailing in greece btw!!;D

Does anyone know where we sail in Greece or any other info about it? I’m doing the same trip (3 day sailing) but leaving early July!

I think the sailing part of the trip is in Corfu in Greece I was told. Have just booked my tour leaving on the 17th July 2009 :sunglasses: Would be keen to hear if anyone else is booked on this date for this trip :slight_smile: Bring on July I say!! ;D

[quote]Originally posted by Jenz23[br]
Hey was just wondering if anyone is planning on doing the Summer Fun & Sailing tour in July 2009? :sunglasses: :)[br][/quote][br][br]Hey Jenz, [br][br]My girlfriend and I are planning to go on the July 3 Summer fun and Sailing. Will you be on this one?[br][br]Summer Fun and Sailing [br]July 3, 2009[br]:slight_smile:

[quote]Originally posted by jessica1[br]
Does anyone know where we sail in Greece or any other info about it? I’m doing the same trip (3 day sailing) but leaving early July![br][/quote][br][br]I talked to a topdeck asst. they said we visit in and around Corfu and Plataria islands.[br]Are you on the July 3 SF&S?[br][br]Summer Fun and Sailing [br]July 3, 2009[br]:slight_smile:

Hi All,[br][br]Two of my friends and I are doing the Summer Fun and Sailing Tour, leaving London on the 3rd of July. We want to try and meet up with some for the people coming on the same trip. We live in Sydney, close to the city. If anyone is interested let us know.[br][br]Sandy:)

Hey Sandi,[br][br]My friend and I are doing the Summer fun and Sailing July 3, [br]We’re from Canada. Have you ever been with Topdeck before?[br][br]Summer Fun and Sailing [br]July 3, 2009[br]:slight_smile:

No nether one of us has done a topdeck tour… haven’t done any sort of tour actually. How about you? Maybe I can get your name or email address… do you have facebook?[br][br]Sandy

Sandy, [br][br]I emailed you, also there’s a facebook group for July 3 i created, be sure to look it up and join :)[br]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=120603826&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=68559516199[br][br]Summer Fun and Sailing [br]July 3, 2009[br]:slight_smile:

Hello everyone…[br][br]just booked on Summer Fun for 24th July… i’m from the uk but will be staying in london the night before. Going alone so do let me know if anyone wants to meet up…[br][br]Cant wait :slight_smile: x

[quote]Originally posted by nicward[br]
Hello everyone…[br][br]just booked on Summer Fun for 24th July… i’m from the uk but will be staying in london the night before. Going alone so do let me know if anyone wants to meet up…[br][br]Cant wait :slight_smile: x[br][/quote][br][br]Hey there,[br]i am from Aus doing the tour as well!! Alone. i haven’t found anyone doing this tour… so glad i have now ahah!![br]Im Kristie-lee and i am also staying in London before hand i think 3-4 days before…[br]Do you have facebook or msn? maybe we can chat leading up to the trip??[br]can’t wait!! :)[br][br]KB

Just wanted to check to see if anyone is on the same summer fun & sailing tour as I. I’ve booked for the 17th July and yet to find anyone on this same tour date. I hope I can find someone else who is on it would be good :slight_smile: hehe

Hey[br][br]Me and my girlfriend are doing SUmmer Sun and Saling leaving on the 10th of July. We arrive from Australia in London on the 7th and are staying at the Generator hostel the night before our tour leaves :)[br][br]Anyone else?[br]