Summer Fun & Sailing 25 July 2017

Hey fellow travelers!
I’ve booked the Summer fun & sailing tour starting 25th July 2017, would be cool to meet anyone else booked on this tour!
I’ll be traveling solo from New Zealand! :slight_smile:

My friend and I are booked on this also! Im travelling from Australia, she’s travelling from NZ! So excited :smile:

I’ve just booked this tour and I’m travelling solo also! I’m travelling from New Zealand! Can’t wait!

Yay, I’m glad someone else is travelling solo :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Are you going to be in London before the tour starts?

I’m a teacher so I’m going to London at the end of April and teaching the last school term from May - July then I’m doing the summer fun and sailing tour on the 25th of July. I’m also doing the Britain and Ireland tour in May/June during the school mid term break! I’ve booked to stay the night before the tour begins at the place we are all meeting :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m Hayley and I’m 18 from Australia I’m traveling alone :grimacing::grimacing: and I just booked this top deck! Just wondering if anyone had made a Facebook group page?? :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m not sure about the facebook group, but there is the Topdeck app & a chat in there :slight_smile:

Hey! Are you girls in London before the tour begins? I’m staying the night before the tour begins at the back packers, but I do also live in London so would love to meet up earlier to get to know some of you if anyone is keen as i’m travelling solo :slight_smile:

Just booked and also travelling solo! I’m travelling from Australia, can’t wait!!