Summer Fun & Sailing 15th July

Hey!

I’m booked on to this trip! Travelling alone so would be good to hear from other people booked on and get to know each other so I don’t show up looking all lonely…

I’m Sian and i live just outside of London so if anyone also wants to come visit England I can show you around :)!

Thanks

Sian

Hey Sian

I have just booked this one !!! I am travelling alone as well. Ill be coming from New Zealand and ill be in London for a few days before but i have booked in to the pre accommodation the night before :slight_smile:
But would be keen to meet you before and get yo no you :slight_smile:

Laura

Hey!

I will most likely be booking into the pre accommodation the night before as well :slight_smile:
Let us know when you’re due to get into London and we could meet up for Coffee to get to know each other before we depart!

Sian

Hey!
I am travelling alone as well, I arrive in London on the 11th from Australia so I would definitely be keen to catch up before the trip :slight_smile: I’m going to try and do pre accommodation the night before but I am still looking for the couple days before that. Feel free to add me on Facebook or something so we can chat before! My name is Jade Galvan @Siany @lauraw