Summer fun & sailing 09

Hi just want to hear from anyone who has been on the summer fun & sailing tour. I am thinking of doing this tour in july 09. anyone else thinking the same? [br]cheers

Doing this tour in June, cant wait!! Have you booked yet?

no not yet still trying to figure out dates. do u know if tours fill up fast? cant wait. tour looks awesome

[br][br]Hi Guys![br][br]Me and my brother are booked on the June tour starting on the 26th, I cant wait!! Anyone else thinking of taking this tour? Would be neat to meet some fellow tour members before we head off :)[br][br][br]

yeah im booked for may 15th cant wait. it looks so good.[br][br]is any one else on my trip, would love to know someone before i go.[br][br]- beer is the answer, but i forgot the question- [br]

Booked in for May 8th… WOO HOO!!! Sounds amazing!

Oh yay heaps of people going on this tour! It does sound amazing I agree - just trying to save as much as possible atm![br][br]To those ppl lucky enough to go on this trip earlier would you be keen to post a lil info after you get back to tell the rest of us what kinda things to take/not to do/advice etc? It would be much appreciated![br][br]Cheers

I have been looking forward to this trip for about a year now. Starting our adventure with Topdeck on the 1 May 2009![br][br]Can’t wait…

I have been looking forward to this trip for about a year now. Starting our adventure with Topdeck on the 1 May 2009![br][br]Can’t wait…

Hi, i’m booked for the 1st May 2009, really looking forward to it, but feeling quite nervous too. Trying to figure out all the stuff I need to take.

hi all. am booked in for 3rd july - now a garunteed departure. the wait might kill me but glad its finally going to happen!

i haven’t booked anything yet, but i am thinking about it. any other girls travelling by themselves. or any girls done this tour by themselves before.[br][br]-- Pelling

HI [br]I was just wondering if anyone is doing the trip in July? [br]I am going alone and just thought I would see!!:)[br][br]KB

Hi Pelling,[br][br]I am a female however I am going to be travelling with my younger brother. I would say as a single female you will be absolutely fine as there is multi-single sex room sharing if you are doing the hostel tours/hotels and camping even i would imagine.[br][br]I would say that you just be open and friendly and you will make friends instantly which means you can buddy up with them on the tour and always have someone with you when you want to go out.[br][br]If you were thinking of doing the tour in June you are more than welcome to hang out with me and my brother, we will be 21 and 18 when the tour starts and we are both pretty outgoing and looking to meet new people :)[br][br]Hope that helps![br][br][br]Adela[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

Hey Pelling, I am going to do the tour alone, I think it will be fun doing it that way! I think a lot of people will be on the tour alone.

I am looking at booking the 8 day trip from the 01/08-08/08[br]Apartenly there is a full moon festival on in Croatia then … Nothing like the ones in Thailand, but all in all it looks like fun. [br][br]If anyone else is booking dates around then, let me know. x[br][br][br]-- Pelling

yeh i’ll b doing it solo too in july sometime. still gotta book.

im going alone too. [br]i was going to join in paris (to spend a few extra days there)[br]but couldnt due to flights.[br]is any one else looking to do that. just wondering.[br]and is everyone staying in the globetrotter before the trip???[br]i figured it would be safer so i wouldnt miss the bus :)[br][br][br]- beer is the answer, but i forgot the question- [br]

Hiya![br][br]I think most ppl choose to stay at the globetrotter at least a night before as the start is really early the next morning (6am from memory) and its a good way to meet people which might be on your trip before it actually starts :slight_smile: When were you thinking of going? Seems most people are going in july so far.[br][br]Adela[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

may 15th, yeah im a bit earlier. spending mid summer in malta YAY for sun. :)[br][br]- beer is the answer, but i forgot the question- [br]