Summer Fun May 09

Hey! Just wondering if anyone else is booked for the Summer Fun and Sailing that leaves end of May. I’m doing the trip by myself, but thought it’d be cool to meet some people before I go! Let me know! -jill

hey i am going may 15th tour.i am going by myself as well.[br]havent found anyone else on this tour yet, but there is still time and will meet heaps when im there.[br]YAY cant wait.[br][br]- beer is the answer, but i forgot the question- [br][br]summer fun & sailing[br]May 15th 09

I’m going on the one that leaves end of May. The 28th or 29th I think. I’m excited for this trip as well! Have fun on yours!![br][br]–facebook me. :slight_smile:

[quote]Originally posted by beckahstar[br]
hey i am going may 15th tour.i am going by myself as well.[br]havent found anyone else on this tour yet, but there is still time and will meet heaps when im there.[br]YAY cant wait.[br][br]- beer is the answer, but i forgot the question- [br][br]summer fun & sailing[br]May 15th 09[br][/quote][br][br]Hey ya, I’m not too sure if my previous message worked…tried posting something up but can’t see it. :stuck_out_tongue: Beckahstar, I’m on the same tour as you too…but can’t find others either…not sure how many of us there will be! Still looking forward to it though! Should be awesome! [br]Jilliangee…have a wicked time! I’m sure you’ll find others on the same trip as you… :)[br][br]Lina :)[br]Summer fun + sailing[br]May 15th

HEY HEY! I’m booked on this tour for 15th of May… YEW!! I’m travelling solo, can’t wait to meet fellow tour mates at hostel before departure! :slight_smile:

Oh YAY! :smiley: thats one other person on the same trip!![br]I’m traveling solo too…a bit nervous about it actually…but I’m sure it will be lots of fun! Will see you on the bus then Tanya! :slight_smile: Think there will be alot of us Kiwis and Aussies on the tour. ;)[br][br]Lina :)[br]Summer fun + sailing[br]May 15th

hey jill, my friend and i have booked this tour too, leaving the 29th! cant wait-very excited!!![br]jen

Yay, people on my trip! :slight_smile: If anyone wants to facebook before the tour let me know! I’m getting pretty excited about this tour![br][br]–facebook me. :slight_smile:

Hello! is anyone going on the summer fun & sailing tour starting 1st May 2009?? I’m going on my own and would love to meet some peeps on the same tour :)[br][br]I’m so excited!!!;D[br][br][br]Eloise[br]Summer Fun & Sailing 1st May 2009

Jilliangee and Jen o, I’m booked in for 29th May as well!!! I’m doin the tour solo too. Can’t wait!!![br][br]Adam[br]Sydney, Australia[br]Summer Fun & Sailing May 29th 09

Hey Lina, Elo, Adam, [br][br]I am going on the Summer fun and sailing in July, be sure to tell us about your trip in May when you come back, we will be anxiously awaiting to see how your experience was and any tips you may have.[br][br]Thanks[br][br][br]Summer Fun and Sailing [br]July 3, 2009[br]:slight_smile:

I’m doing the European Horizons tour which joins up with a summer fun and sailing tour arriving in rome on the 5th June…i’m travelling on my own and a bit nervous about it, would be awesome to talk to some people doing this tour, it sounds so good!! Can’t wait for the sailing!! :slight_smile: Does 5th june ring any bells for anyone?

Hey, i’m on the 29th may trip. can’t wait, i’m going by myself so looking forward to meeting heaps of people!