Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th

Hey![br][br]Seeing as its slowly looming upon us I just thought I would get a post up specific to this date to try and find some others who will be enjoying Europe on this tour alongside my brother and myself. Shout out if you are please :)[br][br][br]Adela[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

Hey Adela! As you know I’ll be doing part of your trip, meeting you in Rome on the 10th July… Can’t believe it’s less then 3 months away!!

Hey![br][br]Just wanting to bump this one up to try and find some fellow travellers that will join me, my bro and jess at a later stage on this trip :)[br][br]Also is anyone going to be at the globetrotter on the night of june the 24th or the whole day of the 25th as I would love to meet up and have a few drinks.[br][br]Cheers![br][br][br]Adela[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

Not long to go now!! Are you all ready?

Hey Jess,[br][br]I know! Im so excited and been trying to get my uni stuff out of the way so I can solely focus on the trip and getting ready. Im half ready in terms of stuff I need to bring and I still have a few things to buy. How about yourself?[br][br][br]Adela[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

What are you studying at uni?[br][br]Yeah I’m more or less ready… I’ve got the main things I need and then will buy a few bits and pieces as it gets closer. Have you gotten your travel documentation from Topdeck yet?[br][br]Who are you going with for travel insurance?[br][br]See you soon!! Oh and do you have facebook?

Hey Jess,[br][br]Im on my last semester of a bachelor of business so have decided to fully treat myself to a good long holiday after 3.5yrs of study![br][br]I got an email from my travel agent today about getting my documents so will be picking them up tomorrow most likely - yay! :slight_smile: How about yourself - do you have yours yet?[br][br]Im going with southern cross travel insurance as its much cheaper than any other company, I have health insurance with them hence getting a better price. You might be able to get yours through them too however…do try as it worked out at least $200 cheaper for me and my brother than going through the travel agents insurance company.[br][br]Oh, and no facebook however im thinking it may be an idea to get on there esp if I want to keep in touch with people from our tour![br][br]Yay…less than a month to go now!! :D[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

Hey Adela, sorry for the late reply I only just noticed this! I’m studying as well, doing Nursing, but I took this year off to work full time and save for Europe! [br]Yep, got my travel documents… Was just a personalised itinerary, predeparture info, and hostel info, was this what you got? [br]You should definately get facebook!! Add me if you do - j_mcgowan_@hotmail.com[br]I have some questions, not sure if you’ve thought about it yet, but what bags are you taking? And shoes? And how are you carrying your money/valuables around with you?[br]See you in a month or so!

Hey Jess![br][br]Not a problem chick…and yay…just a lil while to go now!!! Cool about your nursing degree - least if we get hurt I will know who to go too :wink: hehe. My documents were exactly the same thing, i thought it would be something more detailed but its all good…gives us a rough idea at least. [br][br]In reply to your questions I finally decided on a backpack simply cuz I cant imagine dragging a suitcase around up stairs and I have read lots of comments on the other threads where people recommend backpacks. However it is a personal preference so really depends what your comfortable with. I am also taking a side satchel bag so i can always have it by my side and not on my back like a typical backpack so ppl can slash the bottom or pickpocket when im stuck in crowds. [br][br]Shoes wise I have decided against heels because i dont want to be getting blisters or breaking an ankle on un-even cobblestones so im taking my low cut chuck taylors for day to day walking, a pair of dressy flats for going out and a pair of jandals for the showers and lazying around at the hostels.[br][br]My valuables are going into a slash-proof neck pouch that i purchased from gogogear. Its gng to hold my cards, passports and all my cash. Its one you can wear under your clothes so its pretty cool. Link is below for the one I got if you wanted to have a quick look.[br][br]http://www.gogogear.com.au/shopexd.asp?id=2365[br][br][br]Any more questions please ask away![br][br][br]Adela xx[br][br][br]p.s Im going to try and set up a facebook account soon and I will add you![br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

BUMP[br][br]Seeing its only a week away (YAY!) I thought I would try one last time to see if anyone is going on this tour :)[br][br][br]Adela[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009