Summer Fun and Sailing July 22nd-August 17th 2016

hi,
Just booked the summer fun and sailing tour from July 22nd, anyone else booked on? i am traveling alone and just wanting to get to know some people before we go! :relaxed:

Hi Shayne

I was thinking of another European river cruise with a city tour slotted in between. Vienna is great and we could visit a lot of sights. A half-day tour like this https://www.viennasightseeing.at/en/touren-detail/vienna-woods/ would be awesome. You are up for it?

Hiiiii!

I’m booked for this tour as well and yup travelling alone. Can’t wait for July to roll around!

Courtney :smile:

Hey!
I have had my travel buddy bail and so my plans are all out of whack. I still really want to travel Europe but freaking out about doing it solo!! I have looked at this tour or the European getaway :slight_smile:

Hey yeah I’ll also be on this tour can’t wait ! Where are you from ?
I’m also travelling alone :slight_smile:

Oh rad! I’m from Margaret River Wa. Yourself?

I’m from wollongong how long till you head to europe ?is this tour the first thing you’re doing when you get there ?

I head there on the 18th of July, have 3 days in London then the tour :grinning: I have a month of unplanned travel after wards though. How about you? Any plans before or after?

i fly out tomorrow and I’m doing yacht week in croatia before hand then after the trip I’ve got about 6 weeks solo travel as well mate
can’t wait !!

Yeh me either!! See you there haha !