Summer Fun And Sailing 4th - 27th September 07

Is anyone going on this tour? I’m told it’s 3/4 booked so it’d be cool to talk to some people going on it. I’m staying at the Globetrotter Inn for one possibly two nights before hand…[br][br]Or if anyone knows anyone going on this tour please let them know![br][br]Please let me know![br][br]Richy ;D

Hi Richy[br][br]I’m going on part of it the bit from Rome to Venice, my Canadian housemate living with me in Ireland is also going. lets hope Corfu will still be all good with these crazy fires! hanging out for some good sunshine and cocktails as a nice change from rain and guiness. As an aussie working in Ireland i really miss it![br][br]where are you from? [br][br][quote]Originally posted by richy_07[br]
Is anyone going on this tour? I’m told it’s 3/4 booked so it’d be cool to talk to some people going on it. I’m staying at the Globetrotter Inn for one possibly two nights before hand…[br][br]Or if anyone knows anyone going on this tour please let them know![br][br]Please let me know![br][br]Richy ;D[br][/quote]

Hi![br][br]Finally! Someone lol…I’m from South Australia. Leaving on Saturday and I’ll be at the hotel the night before. Are you both joining the tour midway?[br][br]Yeh hope to get a good tan althought it’s actually quite warm here atm…[br][br]Rich

Hi Richy,[br][br]yeah both joining then, wonder what the group make up will be like, We’re 25 & 26, seem to be a mix when i did Egypt earlier this year. Im from Newcastle originally[br][br]have a good flight on Saturday. not long now![br][br]Cheers[br][br]Samantha (Sam)

forgot to mention…I’m 21…[br][br]i’ve chatted to one other person she’s 24…so hopefully be a good mix…! Can’t wait![br][br]Rich