Summer Fun and Sailing 2011

Hi there everyone!
Just booked this tour today (departing 29 April 2011) and I wanted to see if there was anyone on here that would be joining me at all??? ;D

It’s going to be sooo much fun and I’m really looking forward to going off the beaten track a little bit up the eastern side of Europe!

Even if you’re not going on this particular date we can still chat and maybe answer queries etc! :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to hear from anyone B-) Don’t be shy!!

Nat

Hey i’m doing the Oktoberfest tour on 2 Sept - really looking forward to it hey!

Hey I’m doing summer fun & sailing on the 8th July I’m so excited can’t wait :slight_smile:

Oktoberfest sounds great :slight_smile: I’ll be heading there one of the years I’m there too…either 2011 or 2012 with a few friends I think :smiley: Are you arriving in London long before the tour?

Veronica :slight_smile: What part of the tour are u looking forward to the most? :smiley:

Sailing around Greece :slight_smile:

Yeah thats why I chose this tour over the other two I was looking at…I wanted the greek sailing and croatia stop! :smiley:

I arrive in London about 5 or 6 days before the tour starts! Oktoberfest will be gold :slight_smile: Sailing around Greece will be awesome, but i like all the stops in Italy too!