Summer fun and sailing 15th June-11th July 2018

Hi Everyone!

I am Kelly from New Zealand and I am 25. I have just booked the summer fun and sailing tour leaving June 15th from London. I am wondering who else is planning on doing this tour? Would be great to hear from some people before the trip :slight_smile:

Hi I am Cheyenne from Canada and I am 22. This will be my first adventure on my own.
I can’t believe how soon this trip is coming. I am getting super excited! I will also be leaving from London and will be getting there a couple days ahead of the trip and staying in London a few days after. Look forward to a fun adventure and meeting new friends. :smiley:

hi, I have also booked the same and I am looking forward to meet some like minded people with whom i can share my experiences and make this trip memorable.
Antalya Airport Transfer

Hi All
Just joined the forum, ill be on the same tour first trip going solo so look forward to meeting some new people. Im 27 from Canberra.

Hi All
Just joined the forum, ill be on the same tour first trip going solo so look forward to meeting some new people. Im 27 from Canberra.