Suitcase or Pack

What is more practical to use? Suitcase or pack? [br]Opinions please![br]

Depends on what type of tour you’re doing.[br]If it involves a lot of campsites then you’re better off getting a pack as a lot of campsites have gravel in them. Also a lot of eastern/southern europe hotels won’t have lift (or really tiny ones that you never get a chance to use because everyone else is using them) so you’ll have to drag everything up the stairs.[br][br]If you’re flying in through London, a lot of the tube stations also have lots of stairs. [br]So in all, you’re pretty much better off getting a backpack. [br]Last time I went I took one and it’s mostly always better than a suitcase, but this time I’ve bought a backpack with wheels. [br]If you’re in Aust, you can get them pretty cheap at www.luggagedirect.com.au[br][br]hope that helps!

Awesome thamks so much, Im doing a few different tours, so the pack it is then![br][br][quote]Originally posted by VodkaShelly[br]
Depends on what type of tour you’re doing.[br]If it involves a lot of campsites then you’re better off getting a pack as a lot of campsites have gravel in them. Also a lot of eastern/southern europe hotels won’t have lift (or really tiny ones that you never get a chance to use because everyone else is using them) so you’ll have to drag everything up the stairs.[br][br]If you’re flying in through London, a lot of the tube stations also have lots of stairs. [br]So in all, you’re pretty much better off getting a backpack. [br]Last time I went I took one and it’s mostly always better than a suitcase, but this time I’ve bought a backpack with wheels. [br]If you’re in Aust, you can get them pretty cheap at www.luggagedirect.com.au[br][br]hope that helps![br][/quote]