Suitcase or backpack?`

lads!! i cannot decide whether to take a backpack or suitcase with wheels on my summer fun and sailing tour on aug 9. any advice??[br]i dont like the idea of having to carry the case along cobblestones, but am sooooo over digginig at the bottom of a backpack (because of course what you need is always at the bottom)[br]HELP!!!

do you own both??[br][br]if not, get a backpack that opens similar to a suitcase :slight_smile: thats what ive got :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Yeah i have a roller duffle bag. It opens at the top like a suitcase but can be squished down if its not full, plus it weighs a lot less than a suitcase! but make sure that you get one that has inline wheels.[br][br]Essential Europe Winter Tour- 23rd Dec

thanks guys!!

backpack backpack backpack! i couldn’t imagine having to drag a suitcase all around europe with me. backpack lets you be more flexible. don’t have to wait in line for the lifts as you can walk it up the stairs easily, don’t have to worry about cobblestones, can throw it around easily, and they’re super durable… did 7 weeks in europe with one last trip, and wouldn’t change it…