Suitcase 73cm - It's Not To BIG, Right!

Hi Everyone,[br][br]I just went out and bought myself a new suitcase and it was to choose the size as I didn’t want to go too small but then didn’t want to go too big.[br][br]I couldn’t decide between 63cm or 72cm, so I ended up buying the 72cm, as it had a little bit more room and it’s still quiet compact.[br][br]I am doing the 24 day Spirit Of Europe Trip, 9 days in London, 4 days in Dubai and then 6 days in Las Vegas, so I wanted to make sure I had room if I needed it.[br][br]Do you think this is too big?[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Craig[br][br]Spirit Of Europe Tour 12th May 2009 ( 6 weeks to go… yay)

i hope not my suitcase is a 72 as well[br]

I wonder how strict they are cause I purchased the below bag last week and my bag measures in at around 73cm as well… Although since i’ll be traveling with the bare minimum to initially get around so i can push in the walls of the bag to get below the requirement i’m sure i’ll pick up a few goodies along the way which may push the bag out to that size…[br][br]
[br]http://www.kathmandu.com.au/Packs_&_Luggage/Travel/40274/Roadhaul.html
[br][br]Discover Europe 2009 [br](17th Sept 09 - 12th Oct 2009)

Hi All,[br][br]I just read the bag restrictions on size bags permittable. It’s states 70cmx50cm for there biggest bag size and that if some bags are too big that they not not be allowed to take them with you.[br][br]I have a question for the administrators:[br][br]I just went out and bought a a bag that is 73cmx48cm, so I am wanting to know will this still be acceptable? [br][br][br]I don’t want to downgrade my bag as I got this one at a really good price :-([br][br]Cheers[br][br]Craig[br][br]Spirit Of Europe 12th May 2009[br][br][br][br][br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by craigy30[br]
Hi Everyone,[br][br]I just went out and bought myself a new suitcase and it was to choose the size as I didn’t want to go too small but then didn’t want to go too big.[br][br]I couldn’t decide between 63cm or 72cm, so I ended up buying the 72cm, as it had a little bit more room and it’s still quiet compact.[br][br]I am doing the 24 day Spirit Of Europe Trip, 9 days in London, 4 days in Dubai and then 6 days in Las Vegas, so I wanted to make sure I had room if I needed it.[br][br]Do you think this is too big?[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Craig[br][br]Spirit Of Europe Tour 12th May 2009 ( 6 weeks to go… yay)[br][/quote]

I have the biggest suit case in the world (93cm x 39cm x 39cm, I go on lots of snowboarding trips lol), when i emailed the admin a month ago she told me that the suitcase would be fine but just not to go over the 20kg limit, and to make sure that it doesnt have an external frame because it causes damage to other luggage on the bus, but most suitcases dont have that so i think you will be find.:slight_smile:

Sweet as mindy makes me feel at ease that they gave you the green light for a suitcase of those dimensions phew saves me a trip to the shops to try and return the suitcase :)[br][br]Discover Europe 2009 [br](17th Sept 09 - 12th Oct 2009)

Thanks a bunch Mindy…[br][br]This info sure is peace of mind…[br][br]Thanks champ[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Craig[br][br]Spirit Of Europe 12th May[br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by Mindy[br]
I have the biggest suit case in the world (93cm x 39cm x 39cm, I go on lots of snowboarding trips lol), when i emailed the admin a month ago she told me that the suitcase would be fine but just not to go over the 20kg limit, and to make sure that it doesnt have an external frame because it causes damage to other luggage on the bus, but most suitcases dont have that so i think you will be find.:)[br][/quote]