Stars & Stripes

Hi All!

I’m heading on the Stars & Stripes tour starting in LA on the 28th Sept 2015 .
Just wondering if there are any others out there who will be on the same tour.
Would love to have a chat before we head away!

-Amy-Rose

Hey, Im also about to book this tour. Im thinking of spending a few extra days in LA and NY to extend the trip. Were you thinking of doing that also? Was there anything else in particular that you would like to do/see?

Sophie

Also on this tour! Flying into LA on the 27th and out of NYC on the 12th! :slight_smile:

I’m looking at booking this trip in the next week or so, but I was wondering if you can pay this trip off over a certain amount of time or did you all pay the full amount when you booked? ;D ;D ;D

Hi,

Im on this trip too, I will be arriving in LA on the 26th September :slight_smile:
Would be great to meet up before the trip starts!

Ashleigh

Hi! I fly into LA on the 25th Sept! So excited can’t wait to get there!

I get into LA on the 25th Sept… So I have a few days free before the tour starts! :smiley:

Hi amy rose,

I am going on this tour and will be arriving on 25th of September too,my plan is to head to Disneyland before the tour start, keen to join?

Hi all,

I think I am on this trip too. My friend and I are on the Golden States Tour which goes from LA - Vegas - Grand Canyon - Yosemite - San Fran…then I think the Stars and Stripes tour continues to New York…

Where are you all from? how old?

Waveney :slight_smile:

Hi Waveney!

I’m from Perth and I turn 21 in a couple of weeks…
This trip is to celebrate my 21st! I’m a solo traveler :smiley:
Can’t wait to get to the US. I’ve never been before.

Amy-Rose :smiley:

Hi!

I’m actually heading to Walt Disney World after the tour ends.
So I probably won’t head to Disneyland… (Unless everyone undecideds to go on the tour, then I probably will tag along).
Where abouts are you from? Are you a solo traveler?

Amy-Rose

I would be keen to head to Disneyland :slight_smile: I only have the sunday 27th sep as a free day before the tour though. Are you guys staying at the Miyako Hotel before the tour starts?

Hey guys!

I am on the American dreams tour which starts with your tour then keeps going after yours finishes. I’m getting to LA on the 25th of September and travelling solo. Would be great to get to know some of you before it starts!

Laura

I would also be keen to go to Disneyland before the tour starts!

I’m doing the American Dream tour which merges with Stars and Stripes. I get to Miyako on the 27th around midday.

Has anyone started a Facebook group?

I want to go to Disneyland too, is that an option on the tour at all?

I’m staying at another hotel and arriving at the Miyako the day the tour starts

I believe its an option to go on the 2nd of the tour. I was gonna go then :smiley:

Hi!

I am from Brisbane and I will be traveling solo :slight_smile:

Are you guys thinking about Alcatraz on the 6th of Oct? Seems like we need to get the ticket in advance,thinking to book for 11 AM on that day

Hi Laura,
You should join me to Disneyland on 25th :blush:
I will be staying in Anaheim from 25th to 27th, planning to get the 2 or 3 day ticket,then head to miyako on the 27th