Stars & Stripes Tour 31 May 2016

I am booked on the Stars & Stripes Tour - 31 May 2016. I will be travelling alone so feeling a bit nervous. Please let me know if anyone else has booked this tour!? Looking forward to it. :grinning:

Hey Ash

How’s it going? I think ill prob book this tour and the same date soon sounds awesome :smile: are you from Aus?

Hey, sounds good. Yes im from Australia… what about you? Where are you from?

Hello,
I may be booking onto this Stars & Stripes Tour for the dates of 31 May to 12 June, or maybe the 21 June to 3rd July. Just trying to work out which dates I work best. I will most likely be travelling solo too. I haven’t been to the US before but it has always been on the top of the list so I am looking forward to it :smile:

Hey how are you?

Sorry what is your name? Mine is Ashlyn or (Ash) :slight_smile:

That sounds great - you should book on the 31 May tour with me as I am also travelling solo. First time for me too. Where are you from? I will be coming from Adelaide SA. I’m looking forward to it, the tour sounds like so much fun!!

Look forward to hearing back from you. Ash :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m Jacqui, my friend Cass and I are booked for this tour :slight_smile: We’re coming from Sydney.

Hi Jacqui,

Thats great! I look forward to meeting you and your friend Cass. I will be travelling solo, first time on my own so am feeling a bit nervous but also excited. I will be staying at the hotel in LA for 2 nights before the tour starts so I will already be there waiting to meet everyone. It should be a great trip!! I am coming from Adelaide!
Hope to hear from you more over the next few months…

Ash :slight_smile:

Hey,

just checking if you received my reply and if you have decided if you will be coming on the 31` May tour??

Ash :slight_smile:

Hi Ash, We’ll be arriving on the 30th. I’m a little nervous too as I’ve never been overseas before! Have you been to the USA or will this be your first trip there?

Hi Jacqui,
That’s great. Will you be staying at the same hotel the tour leaves from in LA when you arrive on the 30th? I have been overseas around Europe before and have also been to Asia a few times, but this is my first time to the USA! and is also my first time travelling solo which is why I am so nervous. Lol… I thought the tour will be a good way to meet people anyway. Would be great to meet up with you both on the 30th once you have arrived etc?

Hi :smile: I’m doing the American Dream so I will be on this part of the tour too! & I’m staying in the LA hotel two nights before the tour starts as well!

Hi Bec,
That’s great news! Are you travelling solo as well?? Where will you be coming from? Do you live in AUS? I look forward to meeting you :smile:

Ash

Nope with my boyfriend Josh! Were from Adelaide. I’ve been waiting for someone to talk about the tour :blush:

Yes, we’ll be staying at the Miyako. I have no idea what our plans are/ how jetlagged we’ll be when we arrive but I’m sure it’d be nice to meet you :slight_smile:

Hi Jacqui,
That’s great you will be staying at the same Hotel. I fly there on the 29th and will be doing a sightseeing tour on the 30th but will be back at the hotel late afternoon/evening. See how you feel but would be great to meet you both even for dinner prior to our tour the next day, but see how you feel anyway!
If you would like to add me on Facebook, my name is Ashlyn Muldoon. (Profile Pic is me in black dress (brown hair). :slight_smile:

Hey!

I think I am about 90% sure I am going to book this trip too!
I will also be travelling solo (eek)

I will come to LA the day before so would love to meet some people before hand too!

I will also be doing this tour doing the California Calling section (LA to San Fran). I am a solo traveller so its good to know I’m not alone haha

Hey guys, I’m on the American dream tour like @Bec2 and will be staying in the LA hotel 2 nights before the tour. I’m coming from Sydney and am travelling solo. If anyone is keen to connect on fb or meet up in LA before the trip, let me know :).

Yay! I cant wait! You can add me on facebook if you want! It’s Bec Gifford :slight_smile:

I’ll send you a friend request :slight_smile:
If anyone else wants to FB me it’s Jacqui Lang (pic is me and my little white dog on the beach!)

So… 50 days to go!
Can I ask, what are most people planning to do about mobile phones? Prepaid international sim? Or just use wifi?