Stars & stripes may 2016

Hello!! I’ve just booked on the stars and stripes tour for 3rd of may 2016, just wondering whether anyone is thinking of doing the same?
Nicole x

Hi Nicole, Ive Just booked this tour too!! :smile: Im flying from Brisbane!! Im going solo, would be awesome to know someone before we leave!!

Oh yay i’m glad I’m not the only one! I’ve never done anything like this before so i’m a bit nervous! When are you flying over?

Hi Nicole,

I’ve booked this trip as well :slight_smile: I’ll be flying in from Sydney and arriving in LA on 1st May. Can’t wait for this trip! Should be awesome!

Cheers

Dan

Oh cool! I arrive on the 1st of May too! Can’t wait!

Hello,

I may be doing the 21st June to 3rd July tour, or if not then the 31st May to 12th June tour as I am just trying to work out which dates work best. It will be my first time to the US & I will most probably be travelling solo. I have always wanted to go to the US as it has always been on the top of my list so I am looking forward to getting there :smile:

Hey guys, I’m doing the American Dream trip which is part of your tour.
We should Create a Facebook group?

Whats everyones facebook details?

Sorry for the late late reply!! You will be fine!! I did a tour when I was 18, and was soooo nervous! Once you get on the bus, everyone is your friend! I’m leaving on the 1st may, and coming back on the 19th! You? Xx

I am also leaving on the first of May!!! Has there been a Facebook group made then??

Hi! Thinking of doing this one too! Also a first time solo traveler. Flying from South Africa

https://www.facebook.com/events/1565131263747487/

This is the event page. :blush:

Hey I’ve just added myself to the group I think!! Are you flying out of Brisbane!?

Hi

I am looking at booking this trip but as I am 18 and traveling on my own I was wondering if any one else on this trip is under 21?

Allie

Everyone add themselves to the group so we can then add you to the group chat :slight_smile: on facebook.

Hi guys! I leave on 3rd May as part of the Golden States tour (10 days) which is part of the Stars and Stripes tour I think. Cant wait! Bit nervous too as Im on my own.

Hi Brooke, that’s exciting! I’m travelling alone too!! We have a group chat on Facebook if you want to join?

hi, im doing this tour in decmeber over xmas, and i was wondering if you can let me know how this trip was for you? and do you know what time the flight is from san fran to NYC ? i hope it isnt late