Star Spangled Banner - 30th June to 13th July

Hello all.

Wondering if anyone else is going on this tour mid year.
I’m travelling solo (as per usual)…and I’m from Melbourne, Victoria

:slight_smile:

hey fairly late i realise but i’m planning on booking this tour in the coming days hearing back from work and uni… Are you planning on doing anything pre-post trip ?

Hey Jaz!
I’m flying into LA, so I get there Wednesday morning. Tour starts on Friday. Wanted to do Disneyland or Universal Studios on the Thursday!
Let me know how you go booking!

Hey all, i am considering this trip; never been on a contiki trip before let alone the states, was wondering if the 14 days is enough time, most likely will stay on an extra week or so, what about everyone else?
i was looking into other trips that dont include LA so i could wonder off and do my own thing in LA but still deciding.
p.s im from sydney, australia!

I only gave 3 weeks off for work so it’s a good amount of time for me. If I were you I would get there earlier or stay later or do both of you have the time :slight_smile:

I’m thinking i might head to vancouver/whistler after new york just for a few days each then fly home from vancouver !!! im excited, are you going to stay in the topdeck reccommended place or a hostel in LA before hand?

Ohhhh that sounds fun!
I haven’t booked accommodation for the previous two nights yet. I will soon though. :slight_smile:

My Friend and I are from Adelaide and we will be on the trip :slight_smile:

Oh awesome! I’m on my own…unfortunately staying elsewhere two nights before. I’m from Melb :slight_smile: