Spirit of Europe

Hi there![br][br]Just wondering who’s going on Spirit of Europe next year…I have booked for the 15th of April and would love to hear from anyone going on this one…?[br][br]Not too long now…can’t wait!

I’ve booked for the 13th May. So excited! :smiley:

I’m going on the 16th September, but its not booked yet! should be booked next week![br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

WOOO HOOO!!! I’m all booked!!![br][br]I’m coming too!!! just on the 16th September!![br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Great! you must be excited now that its booked!? i know i was, i’ve been planning to go for so long but actually having a date booked was pretty exciting!![br][br]Have you done any trips OS before? this is my first, im soooo excited, a little nervous as im going on this trip alone so would really like to hear from anyone else going on the 15th April…?? So far, looks like im the only one;)…[br][br]kate

yeah i am really excited!![br][br]this is my first big trip OS, ive been to NZ about 7 times, dads kiwi, so it doesnt really count (in my opinion anyway lol)[br][br]so excited!!! and a whole year to wait!! i should do a countdown… actually, i think i will!!! :D[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Hey there, I did Spirit of Europe this year!! you will love it!!!

fantastic![br][br]I’m a bit disapointed that I dont get to go to Pompeii anymore, it was one of the main drawcards for this tour for me, but I am still happy nontheless :)[br][br]I am just so excited![br][br]EDIT: Hey Carissa, I just seen in one of ur earlier posts that u are from QBN - ME TOO! lol We must have good taste in trips lol[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Hi Carissa,[br][br]What time of the year did you go on this trip? How many people were on yours and did you go by yourself or with someone? I’m going by myself which im not too worried about, sure i’ll get a bit nervous closer to the date but was hoping to hear from some people going in April with me…!? No luck so far…maybe i’ll really be going all on my own:)[br][br]kate

Hi guys, [br][br]I travelled by myself, and there were no problems, there were lots of people that were single travelers. We had about 26 people on our tour. (4 of them boys) but there were no problems what so ever. I made so many life long friends!!![br][br]I travelled in september through to october.

Carissa, [br][br]What was the weather like t that time?? anything that i should/shouldnt bring/pack??[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

"We had about 26 people on our tour. (4 of them boys) "[br][br]Those blokes woulda be LOVIN LIFE!!! on that tour. How do i get me on one of those tours?. I’m on a tour with “Spaniad, The Filler, and Cuba” <-- (u know who you are…spewing wer’e not going to Cuba) and i thought My tour was GOLD![br][br]

i just checked the spirit of europe page and all of the pre departure info is up along with the itinerary which has all of the optional excursions and prices in it :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

thanks whirlsie…i just checked out my tour date (15th April) and it’s now a guaranteed departure which is a relief but should also mean there’s gotta be others on this tour!?..anyone…??

I’m so giddy right now;D. I booked last week for the Spirit of Europe on the 13th of May. Anyone out there joining me? I’m going it alone so would love to hear from some future friends from this tour.

Hey everyone! I am booked on the Spirit of Europe leaving on 10 June. :slight_smile:

Hey Heatheru![br]I’m also going on the 13th May!!! Where abouts in Australia are you from? I’m from Melbourne and will be travelling with a friend. Were both 27.[br]Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey jng2008,[br]Im from NSW, near Wollongong. Im 24 and getting so excited, not long now. Im gonna be living in England afterwards so it would be nice to make some friendsjavascript:insertsmilie(’:)’)[br]Smile :slight_smile:

Hi,[br]We will be going on the Edinburgh 4 day mini break afterwards then will be in London for a couple of days before we head back to Melb.[br]Are you staying at Globetrotters before/after the trip?[br]Look forward to meeting you!! Feel free to email me if you wish jen_urquhart80@yahoo.com[br]Cheers! Jen (jng2008);D

Hiya Jen,[br]I’m still working on details about where ill be staying the nights before and after the tour. I have family in London so Ill have to see how far away they live and whether it would be better to stay with them. I’ll know closer to the date.[br]Talk to u soon[br]Heather::slight_smile: