Spirit Of Europe

Hi all! Just wondering what the Spirit Of Europe tour is like?[br]I’m planning on going in June next year I just want to know what it’s like!

[quote]Originally posted by Gabrielle[br]
Hi all! Just wondering what the Spirit Of Europe tour is like?[br]I’m planning on going in June next year I just want to know what it’s like![br][/quote][br][br]U will have the time of your life!!![br][br]Awesome!

Hi Gabrielle,[br][br]I did this in august 08 and it was fantastic. A great mix of culture and partying, hot and cold destinations. I saw so many amazing places that I plan on returning to. If you have any specific questions I’m happy to answer them :slight_smile:

Hi Ally [br][br]I just booked the tour and I can’t wait![br][br]There’s just 1 question I have at the moment about how much money will I need?[br][br]Thanks

Hi Gabrielle,[br][br]it really depends on what you plan on doing, i did a lot of the extras because i had the attitude of i dont know when i will be here again with the chance to do it and will regret it if i don’t. so i spent more than the brochure recommends. i think it says like 50 euro a day but like i said i spent more. there are ways to save, like my roomies and i all took vegemite over with us (by coincidence, none of knew each other before the tour), so would buy loaves of bread and take sandwiches out some days, coz food can be a bit pricey. i think there were maybe only about 3 optional extras i didnt do. if you plan on doing the skydiving in the swiss alps that was something like $500 for the dive and dvd, so i opted out of that one, but the others were all pretty reasonable. sorry i haven’t given you a specific amount but i honestly don’t know exactly what i spent, but i hope this helps.