Spirit of Europe or Eastern Spirit 2011

Is anyone going on the 24 day Spirit of Europe which meets up with the 16 day Eastern Spirit leaving Rome on April 27th 2011?

Im doing the spirt of europe on the 10th of may oh our trips are so close together pity that there not on the same dates would have been nice to know someone and im from south australia too

we are both from Mount Gambier. Oh it would have been awsome if we were on the same tour. pity we arent. are you all booked yet? i am and cant wait.

oh really wow would have been heaps good if we had booked the same date. yes all book very excited :slight_smile:

I booked with Libby from Harvey World Travel. she has been awsome. when do you fly out and from where? I am flying out April 20th and dont get back until May 15th. Im flying out of Sydney.

I booked with olivia at flight centre she was also awesome. Im going to be in europe for 2 months im flying from Melbourne on may the 3rd to london then spending some time with family there till the 10th then going on the tour till the 2nd of June. Then im spending time with some friends in Germany till 4th of July and flying home from frankfurt. :slight_smile: